why are the puzzle pieces very small and scattered now in Microsoft Jigsaw? They are all of...

Discus and support why are the puzzle pieces very small and scattered now in Microsoft Jigsaw? They are all of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I choose the expert option for Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles the pieces are now very small and scattered. Previously they were east to see and sort. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laurie Gibson, Feb 20, 2023.

1. why are the puzzle pieces very small and scattered now in Microsoft Jigsaw? They are all of...

When I choose the expert option for Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles the pieces are now very small and scattered. Previously they were east to see and sort. I am not sure what the issue is. I have tried restarting my computer and have downloaded all updates.

:)

Laurie Gibson, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Gunasekar5034 Win User

In Windows Jigsaw the pieces are now all very small

3. pawpalace Win User

Thank you Gunasekar. No sorry not Windows 365 so will post where you have suggested. Kind regards.
  4. Gunasekar5034 Win User

Hello Pawpalace,

I’m Gunasekar and I will be happy to help you with your question, I am a Microsoft consumer like you.

1. Are you referring to Microsoft Windows Jigsaw Puzzle?
    2. Are you having issues with Office 365 programs?
    Note that you have posted this query in Microsoft Office 365 Answer Community.
    3. Could you please provide us with a full screenshot of the error for our reference? Please click on Use rich formatting to insert a screenshot and select the Insert Image icon.

If the issue is not related to Office 365 apps, it is recommended to post your Concern in Windows or Xbox answer community.

https://answers.microsoft.com/

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Best regards,

Gunasekar N
  5. BenignClock624 Win User

freezing up

I just signed in to jigsaw puzzles trying to put together a puzzle. It has froze up on me 3 times just doing the edge pieces, then it kicked me completely out of jigsaw puzzles. A friend is having the same problem. Is Microsoft ever going to repair the problem?
  6. dixie2-105 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

After I upgraded to Windows 10 my jigsaw puzzle game has being doing something strange, When I open a puzzle the pieces are kind of cut in half. They go together but its very hard to see where the pieces go, when chunks of the pieces are already attached.
    Can you help?
Thema:

why are the puzzle pieces very small and scattered now in Microsoft Jigsaw? They are all of...

1. why are the puzzle pieces very small and scattered now in Microsoft Jigsaw? They are all of... - Similar Threads - why are puzzle

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  4. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  5. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  6. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  7. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  8. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  9. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  10. I can not access my Jigsaw Puzzles or my solitaire games, Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not access my Jigsaw Puzzles or my solitaire games, Why?: I have a Microsoft gaming account, It is under the name Arcadian Goose 20 I think, yesterday when I went to do a puzzle I could not get it to come up and it was trying to use a defunct email...