Why are the public builds always riddled with bugs?

Discus and support Why are the public builds always riddled with bugs? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm guessing there are thousands of insiders. In the run up to any public build, there are loads of test builds deployed to them at various tiers, yet,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/teddyted191, Mar 5, 2020.

  1. Why are the public builds always riddled with bugs?


    I'm guessing there are thousands of insiders. In the run up to any public build, there are loads of test builds deployed to them at various tiers, yet, when the public builds get rolled out, they're always riddled with bugs, some of them glaringly obvious.

    Why is this?

    submitted by /u/teddyted191
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/teddyted191, Mar 5, 2020
    #1
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox live service error message but status says it’s fine?

    Hi,

    Are you in the xbox insiders preview by any chance that might explain why nothing worked because the build is not public yet and usually has bugs
  3. Default_570 Win User

    Halo Infinite Beta SMS Code Verification not arriving.

    I had to try several times myself its bug riddled
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox crashing when playing games

    Are you on a public operating system build or an Xbox Insider build?

    If you are on a public build and have tried factory resets, I would suggest the option of a repair. Personally, I would go with Xbox/Microsoft repair over CEX, saving a few pounds isn't always the best option.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

    Dyin Light 2 delay

    I'd prefer a game get delayed then to be riddled with bugs upon release and be unfinished!
  6. NLbawz Win User

    Borderlands 3 is Here!

    Really tempted but I'll wait a month or two since it's riddled with bugs on console.
Thema:

Why are the public builds always riddled with bugs?

Loading...
  1. Why are the public builds always riddled with bugs? - Similar Threads - Why are public

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]