Why are the left 4 dead game only purchasable one 360 or the Xbox website

Discus and support Why are the left 4 dead game only purchasable one 360 or the Xbox website in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My question is not how to buy the left 4 dead games But why they are not purchasable on the xbox one itself when as of now no other backwards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lothrictrash, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Lothrictrash
    Lothrictrash Guest

My question is not how to buy the left 4 dead games

But why they are not purchasable on the xbox one itself when as of now no other backwards compatible game is like this just Why

:)

Lothrictrash, Mar 3, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to buy left for dead2 with gift card

Since you can only purchase the Left 4 Dead games on an Xbox 360 or the Xbox 360 marketplace website, you can only use the gift card on the Xbox 360 to purchase the game, as the Xbox 360 marketplace website does not have the option to pay with the Xbox gift card.
  3. CrimsonWhispers Win User

I Can't Buy A Game

you can purchase left 4 dead 2 by purchasing it through a Xbox 360 or by purchasing it though the website.
  4. xXCAPTAINxX19 Win User

Customers can only buy it on xbox game stor or at game stop
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

that is a good question, i would enjoy playing those again.
  6. TimmarAU Win User

As others have mentioned solutions below I will only suggest if you are after a hankering for zombie slaying, then maybe try World War Z as it has a similar playstyle.
Thema:

1. Why are the left 4 dead game only purchasable one 360 or the Xbox website - Similar Threads - Why are left

2. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  3. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  4. why my elite 2 controoler left rigger not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my elite 2 controoler left rigger not working: why my elite 2 controoler left rigger not working for no reson ? i try every solution that exist on internet but not registering and drive me crazy its not just some game not working at all...
  5. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  6. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  7. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  8. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...
  9. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  10. why is my left stick spinning freely?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my left stick spinning freely?: Hello, I just bought an Elite series 2 custom controller from Xbox custom lab and had it for a few weeks If I unscrew it counterclockwise too much it won't move much at all like I'm tightening the...