Why are TES IV: Oblivion DLCs not available in Czech Republic?

Discus and support Why are TES IV: Oblivion DLCs not available in Czech Republic? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't purchase the DLCs because they are not available in my area. caa735bf-faac-417a-968d-e1cd9ec494a8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoldFinchEvE, Jul 14, 2017.

1. GoldFinchEvE
    GoldFinchEvE Guest

I can't purchase the DLCs because they are not available in my area.

:)

GoldFinchEvE, Jul 14, 2017
  2. Your TOP 10 Rpg's on xbox 360

In approximate order (and possibly forgetting some).

Dragon Age: Origins

Lost Odyssey

TES IV: Oblivion

Tales of Vesparia

Eternal Sonata

TES V: Skyrim

Mass Effect

UseYourIlusion, Jul 14, 2017
  3. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest
    One Game!

TES IV: Oblivion. I do not play very often but the rpg elements and style will keep me from ever parting with it.

FoomBerry, Jul 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches Win User

6,250 Rewards Credits

Since the Rewards program is not available in the Czech Republic, it would not be possible to convert credits into Czech currency or for you to have a Rewards account set for the Czech Republic.
  5. Leo Ascendent Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

Horse Armor - TES IV: Oblivion

But seriously, probably the Zeta DLC for Fallout 3
  6. Leo Ascendent Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

Horse Armor - TES IV: Oblivion

But seriously, probably the Zeta DLC for Fallout 3
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

Is The Elder scrolls IV: Shivering isles content no longer avialable ?

Hey there Dude!

I'm sorry to say that it looks like that DLC is no longer available in the Czech Republic. I know that's not the answer you were looking for but at least that explains why you can't find it anymore.

Let us know if you have any questions. =)
  8. IRB Win User

Music player doesn't offer getting new songs via Xbox music

Hi.

I believe that Xbox Music is not yet available in the Czech Republic.
Thema:

1. Why are TES IV: Oblivion DLCs not available in Czech Republic? - Similar Threads - Why are TES

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  6. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  7. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  8. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  9. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  10. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a