why are series s ports so loose

Discus and support why are series s ports so loose in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i can’t even plug a controller in or a storage device because they disconnect every few seconds same with the hdmi it cuts out on any slight movement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by relmz , Dec 3, 2022.

1. relmz 
    relmz  Guest

i can’t even plug a controller in or a storage device because they disconnect every few seconds same with the hdmi it cuts out on any slight movement

:)

relmz , Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Relmz

I found this strange… it’s true that there is an space between the connector and the each type of cord (including the expansion card port) but this doesn’t mean that your cables are going to be disconnected automatically

Please double check if you have fully connected all your cables
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can someone help with set up for a tv with a Roku stick?

Yes. The HDMI port on the Series S is an output. So you would just plug an HDMI cable from the Series S to your TV.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Loose ports

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Toemas, when referring to the ports you are referring to the HDMI output and the power cable input, do you want to know if they were designed for people who spend a lot of time playing on the console?
  5. skys7 Win User

How do downloaded games work?

Oh that´s why people are scared of loosing their discs xD

NO NO NOO you need NO phobia :)

Usually there is no error by downloading a game, and if so, it´s like the other´s told you.

Download it again and you are fine.
  6. NightShift56 Win User

What version of XBOX 360 is the best...safest?

There is one other item to consider. The S series 360's have a digital optical audio port but the new E series does not.
Thema:

1. why are series s ports so loose - Similar Threads - why are series

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  7. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  8. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  9. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  10. Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations: Hi recently when installing some games my xbox gets about half way then clicks once or twice before stopping the install and I have to manually restart it any idea what this could be? It only...