Why are Season Passes not on sale ?
Discus and support Why are Season Passes not on sale ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, at the moment LEGO Batman 3 is on sale, the basic version and the Deluxe Edition (game + season pass). I wonder why the season pass is not on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EXLEX, Mar 15, 2016.
Thema:
Why are Season Passes not on sale ?
Loading...
-
Why are Season Passes not on sale ? - Similar Threads - Why are Season
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
I bought the series pass for season 3 of Chucky. Why is it missing the first 4 episodes?
in XBoX on WindowsI bought the series pass for season 3 of Chucky. Why is it missing the first 4 episodes?: Purchased the series 3 pass for Chucky, only to find I can only watch episodes 5-8. Episodes 1-4 are completely missing. 87ae611a-c427-452b-a8a2-cd253ac2b42f -
why won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their...
in XBoX on Windowswhy won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their...: Hello Gerardo, so, why won’t there be any more seasons in Warzone 2.0? They shouldn’t keep bringing their attention to one game, it keeps repeating. Is there ANY possible way they could bring... -
Why won't Alex season 19 launch ?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won't Alex season 19 launch ?: Won't launch on Xbox one, Language is already set to English and that's the only fix ppl are suggesting 367cb801-f9aa-499c-aa00-4ddbeca86bfb -
Why can’t I play/use Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t I play/use Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?: I just purchased the season pass today and it showed it downloading and says it’s installed when I go to manage game and ad one but in game it says free and asks me to download which then refers... -
Why after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox?: How come after the apex season 17 launch in May, I lost 2 pages of friends and it won't show im online for anyone including myself. And I took all the steps to fix it, I am an adult so I have... -
why wont my season pass let me start the missions on saints row? i got the season pass i...
in XBoX Games and Appswhy wont my season pass let me start the missions on saints row? i got the season pass i...: i've got the season pass and i can get into the new area but cant start the new missions. in the saints row reboot 8a5205b2-b43e-4b54-9fb8-40a0d12dd389