why are russian people that are living in Russia not banned from online gaming on xbox? Is...

Discus and support why are russian people that are living in Russia not banned from online gaming on xbox? Is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I hope somebody can help me with my questions. a161438e-4955-492a-bc26-9b00abd7a9e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sub Zero1, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Sub Zero1
    Sub Zero1 Guest

why are russian people that are living in Russia not banned from online gaming on xbox? Is...

I hope somebody can help me with my questions.

:)

Sub Zero1, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Kostyarusoz Win User

Gears of War 3 - russians subtitles

Why? why... In russian xbox live available ONLY english version? Why not put addition - Russian subtitles, for example. Now be purchased separately disc for subtitles ??

In the description on the game does not say that there are no subtitles... :-(

What to do? whether it is possible to influence the contents of xbox live in Russia?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

why are russian people that are living in Russia not banned from online gaming on xbox? Is Microsoft prorussia or what? are there no sanctions for russian people?

A small note, I ask the Russian accounts if they live in Russia and if they answer yes, only then I report them
    That's unlikely to lead anywhere but your own possible suspension. For the reason that there is no legal precedent that I can see for such suspensions.

Microsoft have already suspended the Xbox Live Service for the most part in the Russian Federation. No doubt many thousands of Russians are still playing online, this is unlikely to change. They can’t buy digital games or subscriptions (for their own country) due to the actions of their government and its illegal invasion of Ukraine.

As a rule, Microsoft does not ban users from unsupported countries. It can issue suspensions if it is found that a user has a attempted to bypass geo-restrictions, but that’s about it.

If you keep filing reports against other users (regardless of where in the world they are), you may find yourself suspended. There are already restrictions on Russian gamers located within Russia, let’s leave it there.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

why are russian people that are living in Russia not banned from online gaming on xbox? Is Microsoft prorussia or what? are there no sanctions for russian people?

A small note, I ask the Russian accounts if they live in Russia and if they answer yes, only then I report them
    That's unlikely to lead anywhere but your own possible suspension. For the reason that there is no legal precedent that I can see for such suspensions.

Microsoft have already suspended the Xbox Live Service for the most part in the Russian Federation. No doubt many thousands of Russians are still playing online, this is unlikely to change. They can’t buy digital games or subscriptions (for their own country) due to the actions of their government and its illegal invasion of Ukraine.

As a rule, Microsoft does not ban users from unsupported countries. It can issue suspensions if it is found that a user has a attempted to bypass geo-restrictions, but that’s about it.

If you keep filing reports against other users (regardless of where in the world they are), you may find yourself suspended. There are already restrictions on Russian gamers located within Russia, let’s leave it there.
  5. Sub Zero1 Win User

6. Sub Zero1 Win User

Are you a pro-Russian sympathizer or what? I only want the Russians living in Russia to be sanctioned and not the Russians outside of Russia, think for a second before you write anything! And why are you dragging the American government into the mud? In an interview, the Ukrainian president asked all countries to sanction Russian gamers.
Thema:

1. why are russian people that are living in Russia not banned from online gaming on xbox? Is... - Similar Threads - why are russian

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  8. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  9. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  10. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...