Why are reports so over sensitive?

Discus and support Why are reports so over sensitive? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok, this is a long one. I got reported for this message, "At least i have a life ****. No, you arent going to report me like the **** you are. You have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Elijah Robohm, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Why are reports so over sensitive?

Ok, this is a long one. I got reported for this message, "At least i have a life ****. No, you arent going to report me like the **** you are. You have nonstop HARRASED anyone who doesnt look or think like a retard and anyone else in your way. THIS IS THE MOMENT I PUT MY FOOT DOWN!I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS IRRATIONAL BEHAVIOUR. You stop at nothing to get your way, and thats why we called you a spoiled bastard. Get a life, go touch grass, learn to play a different game. One that requires you to be a less toxic person.” I find it stupid that I get reported for this. If Microsoft was to dig deeper into the story, the would learn not to judge a book by its cover. I have been harassed by this overprivileged brat for about 2 1/2 weeks. I have ADHD, making me highly sensitive to rude comments, and this kid would say things like, “if you report me I’ll come to your house” or, “if you report then you’re a ****.” If microsoft looks at my party history, most of the parties with this kid in them, have them harassing me and occasionally a friend. Microsoft, please start being less sensitive with reports. I’ve reported him for telling my black friend to go back to Africa, but did he get suspended? No.

:)

Elijah Robohm, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Why so sensitive?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ��Prepare, if you are referring to any bans or suspensions you may have received on your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Why is Microsoft so Sensitive?

Doesn't matter if you are playing a "mature" game.The age rating applies to single player only,something every game with an online aspect tells you,it does not apply to the online side.Anything you do on xbox live must be rated E for everyone.It' been the
    like that for years,even in the days of the broken "zone" system on the 360.

There's more people on xbox live now than ever before so more people who could get offended by foul language so more people who will report you.If you can't go a couple of hours without swearing then it's not Microsoft that's the problem.
  4. Grimsupanoob Win User

5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Sorry you feel that way and have had a bad experience.
  6. Aytheina Win User

Xbox has limited tolerance towards behavior that discourages others using profanity. Moderate and harmless trash-talk is accepted, but when a line is crossed you may face enforcement. In order to avoid getting banned, I would refrain from using overly-harsh
    language towards others.
Thema:

Why are reports so over sensitive?

1. Why are reports so over sensitive? - Similar Threads - Why are reports

2. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  3. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  4. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  5. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  8. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  9. Why was I false reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I false reported: Hi my account is powderyheart and I have been false reported for cursing while I just put hashtag to make it look like I was as a joke 7ed09d0a-3229-45ab-a929-55308b6f5666
  10. Why wont my reports work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my reports work: Can't report people who are threatening me and harassing me because my reports aren't going threw literally have someone call me the N word and been told to [mod removed] I report it then I get...