Why are people so mad?

Discus and support Why are people so mad? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had an Xbox for over 15 years and I'm so done with it. What a waste of money. Some dude calls me out on NHL and tells me to never play goalie... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonnyBlaze325, Jun 4, 2020.

  1. Why are people so mad?


    I have had an Xbox for over 15 years and I'm so done with it. What a waste of money. Some dude calls me out on NHL and tells me to never play goalie again, I say **** off bud and I get suspended from my account...what? Not only does Playstation have better
    games, but this never would have happened on their network. This is sad. Xbox has terrible games and they are now catering to little ****. I have literally been paying 60 bucks a year to play only NHL for like 2 years now. Finally realizing NHL is also on
    Playstation and literally every single other game I play is a Playstation exclusive, I will never pay for anything Xbox again. Wow, Xbox finally got rights to Yakuza somehow...only took like 10+ years! Xbox is a joke now and it's sad...it really is. I am done
    and I cannot wait to play NHL on PS5! Take my money Sony! Microsoft **** up. Oops sorry, cover your eyes you baby.

    :)
     
    JonnyBlaze325, Jun 4, 2020
    #1
  2. osztatlan Win User

    Why are people so mad?

    I always meet with helpful, "just play" gamers on xbox. And with them gaming is really fun. So I love this community and I don't know why you met with that person, just block him like the other Ambassador said.

    (sorry if my english is not that good)
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

    Why are people so mad?

    Sorry you feel that way and that you had a bad experience, I suggest in the future blocking and reporting the offensive person and letting the xbox enforcement team deal with the situation.
  4. JonnyBlaze325 Win User

    Why are people so mad?

    Wow, you make a valid point good sir. Xbox does suck...
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Why are people so mad?

    All platforms have a code of conduct that they enforce. Xbox Enforcement team only responds if someone reports you If eligible you can ask for a case review at HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. JonnyBlaze325 Win User

    Why are people so mad?

    Again, this would never be an issue on Playstation...
Thema:

Why are people so mad?

Loading...
  1. Why are people so mad? - Similar Threads - Why are mad

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...