why are not xbox achmets not showing up on myy proflie when i have played all the games and...

Discus and support why are not xbox achmets not showing up on myy proflie when i have played all the games and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i trunned on my xbox and i seen it said i have 0 pro gress in all my games when i i have played them all exsentivly the only games it shows up on is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnevenWolf6254, Jul 12, 2023.

  1. why are not xbox achmets not showing up on myy proflie when i have played all the games and...


    So i trunned on my xbox and i seen it said i have 0 pro gress in all my games when i i have played them all exsentivly the only games it shows up on is 360 it only showin up when i start the game and check.


    why are not xbox achmets not showing up on myy proflie when i have played all the games and... [​IMG]

    why are not xbox achmets not showing up on myy proflie when i have played all the games and... [​IMG]


    :)
     
    UnevenWolf6254, Jul 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    why are not xbox achmets not showing up on myy proflie when i have played all the games and i got achmets in all of them.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    This may mean that you're signed in under the wrong account on the browser. Please make sure that you're signed in under the correct account.

    Also, check on your Xbox console itself:

    "Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Game activity > All achievements."
  3. Sicfrog Win User

    POWER OUT HAS DELETED MY GAMES AND POINTS!!

    somehow my gamescore and my games are still showing here on my xbox.com forum but not on myy hard drive.
  4. CrawfordThomas Win User

    xbox rewards is not accepting my gold account

    This my account also, I am signed into myy account when I try to register.
  5. ReS Musical Win User

    Cannot Download Xbox Profile - Error 80150016

    My account wont download it lets me put in password and email but puts error for when its downloading. But if myfriend trys to download his proflie Iit works automaticly. Why do I get this problem?
  6. nana abdullah Win User

    Why is Rainbow Six Siege not showing up in my full library?

    I have the old Xbox one , and I’m having a problem with the games not showing up in the full library. These games were bought and played with plenty of times . I don’t know why it’s not showing up anymore
Thema:

why are not xbox achmets not showing up on myy proflie when i have played all the games and...

Loading...
  1. why are not xbox achmets not showing up on myy proflie when i have played all the games and... - Similar Threads - why are achmets

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...