Why are new episodes not showing up when I have paid for them?

Discus and support Why are new episodes not showing up when I have paid for them? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Watched the last couple of seasons of Suits and its always up a day or two after the episode airs on TV. Now for some reason, we're two weeks behind.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidCookADA, Aug 24, 2017.

  1. DavidCookADA
    DavidCookADA Guest

    Why are new episodes not showing up when I have paid for them?


    Watched the last couple of seasons of Suits and its always up a day or two after the episode airs on TV. Now for some reason, we're two weeks behind. Its really unethical and illegal to take money for something and not provide the service. Do I need to find
    a bit torrent site because Microsoft is falsely taking my money for a service they don't provide?

    :)
     
    DavidCookADA, Aug 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Adventure Time Episodes

    Anyone know why the newest episodes of Adventure Time aren't showing up on the Live marketplace? I have the season pass for season 5 and 4 episodes are out but the latest ones aren't posted.
     
    thenewdiabolic, Aug 24, 2017
    #2
  3. iison
    iison Guest
    Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 5 episodes 2 and 5 not showing up?

    3 episodes are not showing up on my xbox (episodes 4,5,6) and 1 episode is not showing up on my win8 pc. (episode 6). Please resolve this issue.



    UPDATE: On the xbox, when I do a search, episodes 4,5,6 do indeed show up, but they want me to re-purchase the episodes (160 for SD and 240 for HD). I have purchased the season pass so this dialogue should not appear.
     
    iison, Aug 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Ole Vlad
    Ole Vlad Guest

    Why are new episodes not showing up when I have paid for them?

    Fear the Walking Dead Season 3 episode 12 9/24/17 is not showing up.
     
    Ole Vlad, Sep 25, 2017
    #4
  5. Ole Vlad Win User

    Why are new episodes not showing up when I have paid for them?

    Fear the Walking Dead Season 3 episode 12 9/24/17 is not showing up.
  6. HaldaneKing Win User

    DEFIANCE series

    Kinda pathetic that they put up the third episode before the second. You would think a whole week would be enough time to work out posting a single episode, but I don't work at Microsoft.

    I've spent some time on the phone with MS reps and it will be very hard to get them to surrender any MS points. The only time they did that for me was when I had paid for a season pass (for the show Archer) and some glitch wouldn't let me watch the new episode
    without paying MORE points, they gave me points to buy the episode I had already paid for, which I did appreciate. The reps are nice, if a bit powerless to help, so call them to find answers if you have 30-45 minutes.
  7. Some_Guy3 Win User

    Why won't my purchased content update in my watch list?

    Hi. I am using Xbox series S and Xbox 1 both systems are experiencing the same issue. Normally it will show the title of the new/upcoming episode and then roughly 24 hours after that it will be available to watch. I do not see the titles of the newest episodes at all so obviously can't watch them either. I know there are new episodes to watch as part of the current season (which is paid for) I don't see any method to even purchase the newest episodes either. Yes the purchase says complete as per your question. I have been able to watch the first 16 episodes of this show but not the newest episodes.
  8. SyStEm ErRoR22 Win User

    The Walking Dead season 3?

    Its happened again... whats that 2 episodes in a row now? No disrespect miss ermine but the episodes "being up" has nothing to do with the issue. the episodes are clearly "up" since i can purchase them. the issue is that microsoft is having some sort of
    problem honoring the season pass or what ever. sure we could all be patient but why should we? we paid in advance. the episodes should be watchable without purchase the same day they are up. I dont think i will be bothering with season passes any more.
  9. Mark Robitaille Win User

    Missing purchased video content on xbox 360

    I have the same issue. Depending on how long the season was, shows that have missing episodes will be 8, 13, or 25 episodes.

    I mostly have the problem with Dragon Ball Z, Buffy, and Angel. The latter two are full series that show up as one season each, while Dragon Ball Z has a lot of episodes per season. Seems like the size of the season is the cause of why episodes don't show
    up.

    They both show up properly on my Xbox One and PC, so this likely is an Xbox 360 only problem. I only noticed this problem recently when I wanted to rewatch a series only to find a bunch of missing episodes. Hopefully they can fix this.
Thema:

Why are new episodes not showing up when I have paid for them?

Loading...
  1. Why are new episodes not showing up when I have paid for them? - Similar Threads - Why are episodes

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. I bought the series pass for season 3 of Chucky. Why is it missing the first 4 episodes?

    in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the series pass for season 3 of Chucky. Why is it missing the first 4 episodes?: Purchased the series 3 pass for Chucky, only to find I can only watch episodes 5-8. Episodes 1-4 are completely missing. 87ae611a-c427-452b-a8a2-cd253ac2b42f
  10. Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. Currently playing on PC. Trying to play The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Season 3). It only has Episode 1 available for free with gamepass. When I try to download the...