Why are my xbox game clips glitching out with pixels.

Discus and support Why are my xbox game clips glitching out with pixels. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My xbox game clips are glitching out and have pixels all over the screen when they are playing. This has been happening for a while. I play on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VisionImpactYT, May 4, 2023.

1. Why are my xbox game clips glitching out with pixels.

My xbox game clips are glitching out and have pixels all over the screen when they are playing. This has been happening for a while. I play on Xbox Series S and the image below shows the glitch happening.
    Why are my xbox game clips glitching out with pixels. [​IMG]

:)

VisionImpactYT, May 4, 2023
  2. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello VisionImpactYT! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

You should go to your configuration, on General> TV & Display Options, enable 4K and set the resolution to 4K UHD and enable VRR as well.

Let me knows if that helps!
  3. Uncle_Phoenlx Win User

What Do You Clip?

When I clip from games I usually clip the "funny" glitch moments within a game. From ragdoll bodies to stretched out bodies. The use of clips are endless!!
  4. PyroTracer Win User

Xbox clips too long?

this must be a glitch then because my Xbox stopped recording 30 second game clips a long time ago plus editing a ton of game clips just to get the 30 seconds out of takes a ton of time. Just wish I knew how to fix it because this eats up my storage super
    quickly
  5.      Win User

XBox Series X MSFS 2020 Faulty Recordings

That could be why. With that being said, my clips were fine for a week and now have started stuttering again. Ugh
    I just spoke to someone on the support, I’ve had the issues for months where my game clips skip frames and become pixelated and everything I’ve done hasn’t fixed it, the person I spoke to asked if I had a 4K tv and my answer was no, which his reply was it’s recommended to use a 4K tv as at the moment Xbox have noticed an issue for game clips regarding anyone not using a 4K tv but they said they are trying to fix it and it should be in the next update I was told, so if you’re not using a 4K tv this could be why because it’s the only reason it can be like this for me
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Entertaining Bugs/Glitches

As long as bugs and glitches don't crash the game or prevent me from advancing in the game I donn't mind them.

Wwe 2k games have some of the funniest glitches of all time

Followed by the monster babies from the sims 3 or 4

Next would be the stretched out necks from battlefield 3

The doctor from the begining of fallout 3

I have a ton of wwe glitches caught on my gamer clips along with other games that I upload every once in awhile to the xbox community or clip hub groups.
Thema:

1. Why are my xbox game clips glitching out with pixels. - Similar Threads - Why are game

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  6. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  7. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  8. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  9. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  10. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...