Why are my threads being removed as ''off topic''?

Discus and support Why are my threads being removed as ''off topic''? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I post a thread about a possible bug I have encountered it's being removed by mods as ''off topic''?? submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Dec 16, 2022.

  1. Why are my threads being removed as ''off topic''?


    Whenever I post a thread about a possible bug I have encountered it's being removed by mods as ''off topic''??

    submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/MichaeLionheart, Dec 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Cokney Charmer Win User

    WHY HAVE INFINITY WARD HIDDEN THE HOST?

    original thread probably removed for being off topic by the end....but again the reason stated above and one by VoteDC about avoiding the host getting abusive messages from others is probably the reason as to why, but as it really doesnt stop you playing
    the game...its not that big a deal
  3. Tooniies Win User

    Probation!! Que?

    Gets back from week long ban. Makes off topic thread about being back from ban. Gets banned again for making another off topic thread.

    -

    That's how I see this going down. :)
  4. Fyer Win User

    oldie

    [quote user="P0GUE MAH0N"]

    can i ask why a MOD has removed the image in my signature?

    [/quote]

    Looks to my like the img size is way to large. They have to be 600 x 125 or less.

    Next time please make a new thread in the right section. Another thing you could do is PM a moderator instead of taking a thread off topic.
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

    Post about Ps4 Deleted, LOL

    If you have issues with a off topic thread being deleted feel free to send a PM.
  6. awtacular Win User

    "Hacking"

    [quote user="bowski477"]

    Ok this thread is getting a little off the topic of hackers...

    [/quote]As you can see nobody has the icon for being "On Topic".
Thema:

Why are my threads being removed as ''off topic''?

Loading...
  1. Why are my threads being removed as ''off topic''? - Similar Threads - Why are threads

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  10. Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.: Stop deleting my threads. That’s so unreasonable. I don’t even get chance to see the answers. Deleting my threads isn’t an answer. I have NOT even made duplicate threads....