Why are my steering wheel buttons unmappable?
Discus and support Why are my steering wheel buttons unmappable? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Stop! Do not lock this post without a solution. Microsoft customers want this solved and all Microsoft has been doing is closing the issue without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LindsayFowler, Sep 16, 2023.
Thema:
Why are my steering wheel buttons unmappable?
Loading...
-
Why are my steering wheel buttons unmappable? - Similar Threads - Why are steering
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why isn’t my HORI Steering wheel working
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy isn’t my HORI Steering wheel working: I managed to connect the steering wheel to my Xbox but I can’t actually play any games with it. I can click with it and everything on the home page but when I go into any game it becomes... -
Why is my logitech steering wheel not working with my xbox
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my logitech steering wheel not working with my xbox: Hi I just spent 200 on a logitech steering wheel that does not work because of an issue with the xbox so now I'm put 200 bucks ? 63221274-2084-48fd-865e-dcbd3f2ed10d -
Why does my game crash when my steering wheel is plugged in?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my game crash when my steering wheel is plugged in?: I have an Xbox series s and a Thrusmaster Ferrari 458 spider steering wheel which I’ve had for a few years. I am trying to load the game snowrunner and it all works perfectly fine normally.... -
Why does my suzuka 980 steering wheel shut down my remote every time it connects
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my suzuka 980 steering wheel shut down my remote every time it connects: Every time I hook up my suzuka steering wheel 98 it shuts my remote down and it says my controller came disconnected what do I do 6343fcbb-3c2f-4493-a597-8d5c086fe4bf -
why is my hori xbox steering wheel moving left on its own?
in XBoX on Consoleswhy is my hori xbox steering wheel moving left on its own?: my xbox steering wheel is brand new and moving left on its own 6b9b2220-44b5-4164-8dbf-73bcae55f5c9