Why are my PC GamePass games infinitely syncing?

Discus and support Why are my PC GamePass games infinitely syncing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to launch a game on the Xbox PC app, it is stuck on the first loading screen with "Syncing Data" in the corner. It won't load after this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden Harper, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Aiden Harper
    Aiden Harper Guest

Whenever I try to launch a game on the Xbox PC app, it is stuck on the first loading screen with "Syncing Data" in the corner. It won't load after this point, even after waiting for some time. In some games, a "Gaming UI" window would open to try to sync data, and the progress doesn't move from zero. If I canceled and tried to play without syncing, it still wouldn't load. I tried logging out and back in, restarting my PC, uninstalling and reinstalling both the games and the Xbox app itself, and restarting all Xbox system services. This was happening for several games that I believe use cloud saves.

I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate.

System specs:

Ryzen 5 5600X

Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060ti

16 GB 3600MHz RAM

Samsung 980 PRO 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HDD

Games where I have this issue:

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

Jurassic World Evolution 2

Two Point Campus

Hardspace: Shipbreaker (this game wouldn't show a popup, it just wouldn't load)

Any and all help is appreciated.

:)

Aiden Harper, Feb 6, 2023
  2. ZOBIREABDELLH Win User

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to PC?

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to my gamepass PC install? All my other Play Anywhere games work.

Thanks
  3. ZOBIREABDELLH Win User

Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to my gamepass PC install? All my other Play Anywhere games work.

Thanks
  4. ZOBIREABDELLH Win User

Thanks
  5. [Farscape] Win User

If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save???

not all games on pc gamepass sync to the cloud, some only save to the pc so make sure to back these up.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Forza horizon 4

it should still sync over, if it has not done so then there is an issue with you pc and syncing with live, does not matter if you own the game or have it through gamepass your game save is on the cloud and logging into the actual game on steam should sync over.
Thema:

1. Why are my PC GamePass games infinitely syncing? - Similar Threads - Why are GamePass

2. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  3. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  4. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  5. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. Why cant I see my Xbox gamepass quests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see my Xbox gamepass quests: I just got a brand new Xbox series s and it came with three months of gamepass ultimate. So I went to see what quests I had but it keeps saying “try again later, we can’t check for quests now. I...
  8. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop: I just got a laptop and was setting up the xbox app so i could get gamepass games form the ultimate subscription i have but for some reason it's telling me i need to buy gamepass even though I own...
  10. why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica?: why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica? 085bc883-78bf-41f3-b836-4d3da04e33fd