Why are my neighborhood courts pink instead of blue

Discus and support Why are my neighborhood courts pink instead of blue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why are my neighborhood courts in 2k23 pink instead of blue 590b3480-2138-4784-bef4-308f9ac9dfb8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reg McWilliams, Apr 4, 2023.

  1. Why are my neighborhood courts pink instead of blue


    Why are my neighborhood courts in 2k23 pink instead of blue

    :)
     
    Reg McWilliams, Apr 4, 2023
    #1
  2. CarTzy Win User

    Why are my neighborhood courts pink instead of blue

    Hello!

    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.


    [​IMG]


    Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

    Why are my neighborhood courts pink instead of blue

    Hello Reg McWilliams,

    Greetings!

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

    • What areas/courts are affected?
    • Is this a graphical issue of the entire scene?
    • Or a theme issue?
    • Can you share a screenshot of the error?

    For any game issues you may perform the troubleshooting steps below

    Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

    We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. gooslaps goop Win User

    Avi + Subtitles

    the one that has the blue and pink bobbly wii mote rip offy things
  5. Deaths Head 200 Win User

    How to get metallic effect armour in MP

    I've been using metallic purple (Primary Black, Secondary Dark Purple) armor for my characters ever since I first started. I've seen too many pink, green, blue matt colored characters running around... I've yet to see a pink armored Batarian, but I've seen
    quite a few pink Krogan and Turians...
  6. oF Supreme Win User

    Connecting my xbox 360

    Any other suggestions on my tv it has the red,yellow,pink,blue,green ports thats it.... Really tryna play right now
Thema:

Why are my neighborhood courts pink instead of blue

Loading...
  1. Why are my neighborhood courts pink instead of blue - Similar Threads - Why are neighborhood

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why my Xbox don't work for network WiFi and I have only RV and in Neighborhood?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox don't work for network WiFi and I have only RV and in Neighborhood?: Please I need you help me fix for Xbox on it c537fdd1-a0b8-4d21-808c-94b18a091e26