Why are my minecraft worlds gone every time i sign in ?

Discus and support Why are my minecraft worlds gone every time i sign in ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made a minecraft account and world on my phone when it was still my friends phone, I recently downloaded minecraft on it and when i signin all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sofia Fernandez1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Why are my minecraft worlds gone every time i sign in ?

I made a minecraft account and world on my phone when it was still my friends phone, I recently downloaded minecraft on it and when i signin all of my worlds are gone and when i downloaded it on my ipad all my worlds don’t show up either nor any of the new ones that i made?

:)

Sofia Fernandez1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for confirming, Sofia. I suggest that you instead create a backup on your world through iCloud. Your local files for Minecraft can be found in this directory or path:
    /On My iPhone/Minecraft/games/com.mojang/

I recommend that you check the detailed information and steps through this link https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Sofia!

May I know the operating system of the phone you used to have worlds on your Minecraft account?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Stoneblock world asking me to purchase again?

But every time you close the world and try playing on it again.
    There's when the world locks again?

May I know if you tried reinstalling Minecraft or sign out and sign in with your account to see if that does the trick?

**if you decide to reinstall the game don't forget to backup the worlds
  5. ((Kodit)) Win User

Minecraft world gone back in time

Hi @FabtabulousFI

Sorry to hear about your Minecraft gameplay issue and will do my best to help.

Is the game disc or digital? What consoles have you attempted to load this world on? An do you know what the error was that kicked you both off?

I have personally experienced a issue before with a world file that has not saved properly and has to be deleted. If so it seems like the file is not retrievable unless we can find out what the original error was.

Ive just been searching and a there is a few people out there who have experienced similar issues.

Ive attached a link with a old solution, may i suggest trying this next?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/minecraft-xbox-one-worlds-not-loading/7e380a2c-18c2-4fc8-83eb-d70d8b1aa19c

hope this helps
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Gone back in time (Minecraft world)

The progress of your game is saved as long as you are connected to the online services, something might have gone out of control in your in-game account. It would be best to get in touch with the Minecraft support themselves to investigate the situation and see if there is anything they can do from their end. You can submit a request here: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)
Thema:

1. Why are my minecraft worlds gone every time i sign in ? - Similar Threads - Why are minecraft

2. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  3. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  6. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  7. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  8. why is my keyboard not working on minecraft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my keyboard not working on minecraft?: im trying to play minecraft with my keyboard and mouse i have them both plugged in the mouse works and the keyboard has the lights on but when i go on minecraft none of the keys on the keyboard do...
  9. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  10. Why cant i use minecraft shaders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i use minecraft shaders: With the shader support on the preview(beta) you can enable it, but you cant buy shaders from marketplace and to download them it takes like 2 hours because you have to download them thru shady...