Why are my graphics blurry on my series s, I have all the best graphic settings on my Xbox...

Discus and support Why are my graphics blurry on my series s, I have all the best graphic settings on my Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve had this problem for a while and not been able to fix it, I’ve looked everywhere and it’s made me fall out of love with Xbox. Can anyone help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake Jones3, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Jake Jones3
    Jake Jones3 Guest

Why are my graphics blurry on my series s, I have all the best graphic settings on my Xbox...

I’ve had this problem for a while and not been able to fix it, I’ve looked everywhere and it’s made me fall out of love with Xbox. Can anyone help me out. My graphics are blurry when I play any game. All the settings are at the best

:)

Jake Jones3, Jan 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why are my graphics blurry on my series s, I have all the best graphic settings on my Xbox but it’s always blurry

Are you playing on the TV or a monitor? Specifically which games are you trying to play?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My friend's Xbox Series S graphics are blurry

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today David

What do you mean by "blurry and not too good graphics"
    If you have a picture please attach it.

I ask this due to as you know most of the games doesn't show/use full 4K for the Xbox Series S (the console reescalate the resolution) (so, it's normal if they can see the games and graphics a bit "blurry" and not too crisp)

If your friend is able to do it, please ask them to use the console with a 1080p TV
  4. Jamie​ Win User

My friend's Xbox Series S graphics are blurry

Hiii! I'm actually an xbox ambassador just having some issues on the website but have you tried going through the in-game graphic settings? I see that you said every game, but try a different HDMI cord as the one you are using might be damaged. and try going through your settings to make sure the resolution is set to "4k" or whatever setting you would like to use.
  5. capcom23 Win User

Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

@BlackSilverace, buying on PS3 you will get the ugly PSone edition! You don't want that kind of graphics! I have them all on the good old nintendo gamecube on high graphics settings :p

My collection:

Resident evil zero

Resident evil remake

Resident evil 2

Resident evil 3

Resident evil 4

Resistent evil code veronica x

So why not wanting Resident Evil ZERO????? it's one of the best in the series.
  6. Al_z99 Win User

Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

well if its not a series s problem can someone explain to me why my xbox one x can run the same game on same tv fine without any of these graphical issues
Thema:

1. Why are my graphics blurry on my series s, I have all the best graphic settings on my Xbox... - Similar Threads - Why are graphics

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. Why are my graphics so bad on cloud play

in XboX Insiders
    Why are my graphics so bad on cloud play: I wanted to play starfield but it’s almost unplayable because the graphics are so bad is there a fix? (my Wi-Fi is pretty trash) submitted by /u/Error9384 [link] [comments]
  9. Why has my Xbox series X graphics appear to have degraded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Xbox series X graphics appear to have degraded?: When I first got my Series X I was very impressed with the graphics but at this point I am very disappointed. Sometimes graphics are rendered so poorly, like character faces in games have...
  10. Why do my Xbox one s all digital graphics look so bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my Xbox one s all digital graphics look so bad?: My Xbox one s graphics look terrible now on every single game. My Xbox is always in standby mode and when ever I played a game I never closed it then I turn off my Xbox because when I turn it on I...