Why are my games I brought on my xbox account not showing up for me to play on my PC?

Discus and support Why are my games I brought on my xbox account not showing up for me to play on my PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Around half a year ago, a sold my Xbox one as I was moving to PC. What I was unaware of is that I can still play games that I brought on xbox store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ecstatic., Jan 18, 2021.

1. Ecstatic.
    Ecstatic. Guest

Why are my games I brought on my xbox account not showing up for me to play on my PC?

Around half a year ago, a sold my Xbox one as I was moving to PC. What I was unaware of is that I can still play games that I brought on xbox store with my PC (if they are compatible of course.) When I went on my xbox account and when on the microsoft store,
    it didnt show up any of the games I had brought off of there (e.g. Minecraft Bedrock) so what do I do, I would really like to play minecraft bedrock edition on my PC with my old xbox friends.

Thanks, ecstatic

:)

Ecstatic., Jan 18, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Richard PWNR Win User

Unable to rate and review games I own in the MS Store

Bit of an odd assumption to make but I get why you'd make it.

Yes, I'm on my account rating a game played on my account.

I didn't think of the PC review, as I thought reviews are seperated by console, so I tested that.

The same situation occurs there too though, games I own and have multiple achievements/hours/the whole nine yards on aren't showing up as owned by me.

A few games showed up as owned on the PC store and though I couldn't review on PC, it did allow me to do so on Xbox.
  4. K A SBum58 Win User

Beta code/access for the division 2

Hey when i clcked that little page link it brought me to the page.. i clicked the install and it says i own it, but when i click the install to my devices it doesnt show amy deviced attached to my account! My X1X is registered to my account so not sure
    why its not linking up..
  5. PhantomReaper78-[xbo Win User

Game Pass

Hello,

I recently got a new CPU for my PC, and brought over an old hard drive. I then got a Game Pass subscription, and brought over my old games. I can play these games fine, but no new games will play. I install them, but when I click play, in the Windows
    store and the Xbox app, nothing happens. Can someone please tell me why?
    Yesit does
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why are my games not showing up when I sign into my Xbox account on my PC?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It may mean that these games are not an Xbox Play Anywhere game, may I ask what are games that you're looking for?

Make sure that the games are Xbox Play Anywhere games: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw...
Thema:

1. Why are my games I brought on my xbox account not showing up for me to play on my PC? - Similar Threads - Why are games

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  7. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  8. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  9. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  10. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....