Why are my DLCS not showing?

Discus and support Why are my DLCS not showing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently redeemed a code for a Destiny 2 DLC. Everything seemed to be fine, it redeemed as normal but when I was in my account, the dlcs are not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abxisbad, Aug 3, 2023.

  1. abxisbad
    abxisbad Guest

    Why are my DLCS not showing?


    I recently redeemed a code for a Destiny 2 DLC. Everything seemed to be fine, it redeemed as normal but when I was in my account, the dlcs are not showing as there. I use the xbox app on pc to play Destiny 2, so I am wondering if the dlcs somehow went to my xbox instead of the xbox app on pc, even though i redeemed the codes on pc. This would be an issue as my sister now owns the xbox.

    :)
     
    abxisbad, Aug 3, 2023
    #1
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    Why are my DLCS not showing?

    Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries. Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community.

    If games and add-ons aren't installing as expected, your settings might not enable automatic downloads. To check download settings: Press the Xbox button  to open the dashboard, then go to Profile & System > Settings > System > Updates.

    Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. seanjohnson4 Win User

    Backwards compatible game I purchased on my 360 not showing up in my games and apps on the one

    Its not showing up in my purchase history now even though i know i bought it on my account because i bought the dlc at the same time and the dlc is showing up. Why would i buy a dlc and not the game, thats just dumb. Thank for the help though i appreciate
    it.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Space Marine DLC issues

    The dlc is not available anymore,thats why it's now showing at -1 msp
  5. jakeparish Win User

    Fallout 3 and fallout neg vegas

    Also why does the DLC not show up I want to know this
  6. CaptainPoo36 Win User

    Warthog not showing up in DLC

    my problem was resolved. gears of war 4 unlocks the content without having to download any dlc apparently hence why it wasn't showing up
Thema:

Why are my DLCS not showing?

Loading...
  1. Why are my DLCS not showing? - Similar Threads - Why are DLCS

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why is not appearing the dlcs or deluxe version in this game?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is not appearing the dlcs or deluxe version in this game?: Hello community of Xbox Support I like to buy this game on my pc in the microsoft store but theres is a problem is not appearing any dlcs or deluxe version of the game is isnt the only assassins...
  8. Why are the Arkham Origins DLCs unavailable on XBOX

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the Arkham Origins DLCs unavailable on XBOX: This is really bad business. I am asking this question with hopes that Microsoft employees will read it and take it seriously. There were a lot of Xbox users who are big fans of the Arkham...
  9. Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc: I can't access my train SIM world dlcs that I purchased on Xbox on my pc but it'll let me access the game b09eea1c-ec69-45d3-b52c-eee38e4976e7
  10. Why is microsoft making me repurchase dlcs?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is microsoft making me repurchase dlcs?: I purchased 3 dlcs a few months ago for Destiny 2 they were the beyond light DLC the Forsaken DLC and the Shadowkeep DLC. I also purchased the witch queen and light fall but I don't have a problem...