Why are my Dell Visor VR controllers marked as paired even though they're not?

Discus and support Why are my Dell Visor VR controllers marked as paired even though they're not? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Dell Visor. For some reason, whenever I do the installation, it autoamtically says they're paired. https://prnt.sc/SzYigCNyjMKS It's worth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by pimp nan, Jan 22, 2023.

1. pimp nan
    pimp nan Guest

I have a Dell Visor. For some reason, whenever I do the installation, it autoamtically says they're paired.

https://prnt.sc/SzYigCNyjMKS

It's worth mentioning that before this, the controllers were not unpairing from my computer. To fix this, I went to my device manager, Bluetooth and deleted them from there. But now they're marked as connected even though they're not. I can't get them to pair properly and it's relaly annoying because I feel like I had better alternatives to a VR headset.

https://prnt.sc/Ie4L2yDWcAEf - Controllers not ANYWHERE to be found on my Bluetooth settings.

:)

pimp nan, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

give it a try to see if that fix the problem
  3. pimp nan Win User

I have already uninstalled the software.

I noticed as soon as I plug in my bluetooth chip it comes as connected. Maybe if I try a new bluetooth device it'll work?
  4. pimp nan Win User

This did not work. I tried it and when I launch the software, it instantly says they're both connected.
  5. pimp nan Win User

You don’t understand.

It says it’s paired on the app. But when I check my bluetooth it’s not there. Please check the photos I provided.
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

please do the following:

1. Restart the controller. If it’s still not connect, try below step.

2. Alternative Motion Controller Pairing Method:

- Go to Windows Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth -> Bluetooth & other devices tab

- Remove earlier paired controllers

https://supportkb.dell.com/img/ka02R00000089Z1Q...

- Identify Motion Controllers Left & Right from the List of devices

- Then pair the controllers.

- Both controllers should be connected now.

https://supportkb.dell.com/img/ka02R00000089Z1Q...

- Verify your controllers work properly:

1). Launch Mixed Reality Portal and enter the Cliff House.

2). Move your controllers and verify tracking, test buttons, and verify teleportation works.
Thema:

1. Why are my Dell Visor VR controllers marked as paired even though they're not? - Similar Threads - Why are Dell

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  9. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  10. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...