Why are my buddies bought games on my account?

Discus and support Why are my buddies bought games on my account? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently caught an Xbox one s from a friend of mine. After making my account starting to play games, I noticed that the digital games the he bought... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheBEO_97, Apr 3, 2021.

  1. /u/TheBEO_97
    /u/TheBEO_97 Guest

    Why are my buddies bought games on my account?


    I recently caught an Xbox one s from a friend of mine. After making my account starting to play games, I noticed that the digital games the he bought when he owned it are available for me to download. I tried with one of them (I had his permission) and it worked. Why is this so? Could I screw something up if I bought a game digitally?

    Sorry if this is off topic, I just wasn’t sure where to ask

    submitted by /u/TheBEO_97
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/TheBEO_97, Apr 3, 2021
    #1
  2. BongKaos Win User

    Unbanning

    Have your Buddy check his e-mail or head over to the support area

    Have your buddy ask in the "Why my account was banned" area...

    He probably already knows why though.
  3. Caddahaulic Win User

    Questions I have about the Xbox One

    As much as iI like your theory, I doubt it'll work like that.... What if i bought game, installed on my 3 consoles and then my 4 buddies consoles and just linked all their accounts as subs under mine? In exchange, they could all just link me to their accounts
    on their games.. Then we'd all be happy....
  4. z4kst4n Win User

    Why can't I download a game from my old console onto my new one?

    Im not sure why my account wouldn't own the game when I bought it on this account.
  5. DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D Win User

    Titanfall not functioning properly

    For some its not even connecting to a DATA CENTER, My buddy bought this game at release and still hasn't been able to play the it yet
  6. SMG90x Win User

    Dyling light, lost everything.

    Sucks im not having any issues like this on the PS4 version of the game. My buddy who bought it on the X1 is also having data corruption
Thema:

Why are my buddies bought games on my account?

Loading...
  1. Why are my buddies bought games on my account? - Similar Threads - Why are buddies

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  9. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  10. Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?: So, my buddy finally got back to playing on his own Xbox One, problem is, whenever we game shared before, it would allow us to get access to any games either one of us could play before. Now, he's...