Why are my Bleep Bloops not working?

Discus and support Why are my Bleep Bloops not working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All my audio for my Xbox is working perfectly fine, except for my bleep bloops. Anytime anyone signs on, joins party, etc. there is no sound. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Psyched Chicken, Aug 22, 2018.

  1. Why are my Bleep Bloops not working?


    All my audio for my Xbox is working perfectly fine, except for my bleep bloops. Anytime anyone signs on, joins party, etc. there is no sound. Any particular reason this is happening and is there any way to fix this?

    :)
     
    Psyched Chicken, Aug 22, 2018
    #1
  2. MarkMan16
    MarkMan16 Guest
    code 800705b4 help

    I keep getting this error code now as well. My xbox is asking me for my email, and password, Which it never does. Then it thinks for a while, the bubble on the bottom bleep bloops, showing me how many friends I have online, and then BAM error!

    Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later.

    Code: 800705B4

    Anybody know what's going on?
     
    MarkMan16, Aug 22, 2018
    #2
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    VOTE 4 Facebook Friend List Integration

    FUCK NO.

    i dont need my real life friends and assholes integrated in my xbox experience. i can see it now...

    Bleep-bloop!
    "Your Friend's Aunt wants you to drop what youre doing on your Xbox One and play Farmville."

    I'm not going to say your idea is stupid. But maybe you didn't think it all the way through. this would greatly diminish my Xbox experience, personally.
     
    isturbo1, Aug 22, 2018
    #3
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

    Why are my Bleep Bloops not working?

    Do you happen to be in the insider program?
     
    bowski477, Aug 22, 2018
    #4
  5. bowski477 Win User

    Why are my Bleep Bloops not working?

    Do you happen to be in the insider program?
  6. Melonhead Jones Win User

    Xbox one pre-order achievement

    *Bleep Bloop* You're pathetic! 0G
  7. Melonhead Jones Win User

    Xbox One day one edition Achievement

    Bleep Bloop "You're A Tool" 0g Awwwwww....
  8. DarkHalf5 Win User

    Best Achievement Of 2011.

    the bleep bloop achievement from vampire smiles
  9. GamingTailor Win User

    Forum Regulars Leaderboard- Version 29: The "Gaming" Edition

    Hope I finally start unlocking some achievements tomorrow. I miss the **bleep bloop** sound.
Thema:

Why are my Bleep Bloops not working?

Loading...
  1. Why are my Bleep Bloops not working? - Similar Threads - Why are Bleep

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...