why are my ark official and unofficial servers not showing up even though I kn ow their up

Discus and support why are my ark official and unofficial servers not showing up even though I kn ow their up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the player dedicated and non dedicated severs show up but unofficial and official just refuse to show up even though it doesn't say "no sessions found"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaxenGuzman, Jun 5, 2023.

1. JaxenGuzman
    JaxenGuzman Guest

why are my ark official and unofficial servers not showing up even though I kn ow their up

the player dedicated and non dedicated severs show up but unofficial and official just refuse to show up even though it doesn't say "no sessions found" the screen is blank and servers are not showing up and I've reinstalled and messed with all the the settings imaginable but nothing will work so at this point I just need help.

:)

JaxenGuzman, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Gary cutajar Win User

Atleast ur getting 4 i cant even get 1 smh
  3. Damwan Win User

Hello, I too am having this issue. I've reinstalled, done veery step possible and nothing for dedicated and unofficial servers, yet the player dedicated and others are still showing?
  4. Charles-82 Win User

After this last update I am having the same issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and even reset my PC to verify that was not a issue and still cant see official or unofficial server.
  5. Robert Borchardt Win User

Having the same issue here. Servers slowly just started disappearing. Now I get 4 servers max.
  6. CurtailedLight Win User

Also having this issue cant find any official or unofficial servers.
Thema:

1. why are my ark official and unofficial servers not showing up even though I kn ow their up - Similar Threads - why are ark

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  4. why does ark ascended say its not compatable with my device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does ark ascended say its not compatable with my device?: i have an xbox series S it says its not compatable in the xbox store itself a2fb83a8-5e41-456e-9366-d6eea9c90394
  5. Why does Ark Survival Evolved keep crashing off launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Ark Survival Evolved keep crashing off launch?: ARK WON'T LAUNCH OFF OF MICROSOFT STORE Every time that I try to launch the game it just starts loading then does to a black screen and closes. I've tried like every other Microsoft help...
  6. Why is Ark Survival Evolved updated on console (Xbox) but not simultaneously on PC Xbox?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Ark Survival Evolved updated on console (Xbox) but not simultaneously on PC Xbox?...: It's really unfortunate to not be able to enjoy the weekend because of this ongoing issue. I had plans to play with the wife and now we are just sitting on the couch. Please fix this and update...
  7. why is my Microsoft store ark not updating to 962.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my Microsoft store ark not updating to 962.1: I tried to play with my friend which plays on Xbox and when i tried joining it says buildid does not match host and then I realized he had a different version from me he had 962.1 and I had 961.2...
  8. Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server: Hi, I’m trying to play ark with my friend and we have a little problem, he can’t see the invites i send so he can’t join and he has no other way to join, yes we both have the same game from the...
  9. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  10. why my ark crashes a soon as it opens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my ark crashes a soon as it opens: my ark was being really buggy so i deleted it and redownloaded it and it open and closes and updated my grapic card and eveything cd659f3d-8b06-4a54-8cab-6e4aebbba8b4