why are MS products so crappy?

Discus and support why are MS products so crappy? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just wanted to let you know that typical of Microsoft products in general....xbox is a piece of crap I bought my xbox last Christmas and this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LimberWheat5258, Dec 25, 2015.

1. why are MS products so crappy?

I just wanted to let you know that typical of Microsoft products in general....xbox is a piece of crap I bought my xbox last Christmas and this Christmas, it broke. Thank you Microsoft for making this christmas crappy and then charging me $115 for another
    year's worth of play. Is this something I am going to do every year? Is this a subscription service? If so, who do you think you are, Apple?

:)

LimberWheat5258, Dec 25, 2015
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    What do u expect from games with gold on xbox one

[quote user="Burst Axe"]
    ^If you own a MS product it pretty much goes hand in hand.

[/quote]So why do you own a ms product? I don't complain about my MS productS.

COD 2 HALO, Dec 25, 2015
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Kinect is M$'s Vita

Yeah, that's why all my devices are Apple. Xbox is the only MS product in my house, but nice try @bum.

RippenHarra, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Krazy Crayon Win User

Xbox Loud Fan?

I thought so but it sounds like a humming, I don't know, I will wait to see if the Update fixes it, if not I guess I have no other choice but to get MS's crappy product repaired.
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

What do u expect from games with gold on xbox one

[quote user="Burst Axe"]
    ^If you own a MS product it pretty much goes hand in hand.

[/quote]So why do you own a ms product? I don't complain about my MS productS.
  6. Sunburst Univox Win User

XBONE IS BRICKED

I had 4 360's and I'm the type that thoroughly takes care of my things...MS made a crappy product and I am very hesitant to give them $500 for another console.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

How come Microsoft responds to Halo rumors but not rumors about it's own console?

It isn't that difficult to understand why MS comments on one and not the other. Halo 3 is a released product. MS has yet to announce a new console. MS does not comment on unannounced products.
  8. LBTZ08 Win User

Pending Orders

due to the virus and now due to other factors things are a little slow right now
    The problem I see with this covid explanation is not that it isn’t true. But many other sites have adjusted their shipping estimates to reflect expected delays in processing and shipping. (Take Amazon for example. Updated shipping estimates appeared on product
    pages as soon as they went into effect due to covid months ago).

What is happening here is that this is MS. Yet if you order, say, a Surface Laptop 3, many configs promise 2-3 days delivery on the product page when it is likely it will be pending for some time once ordered. Why can’t MS be honest and up front with their
    customers? Perhaps they know that customers won’t order if the delays are made clear? If so, that is crappy customer service.
Thema:

why are MS products so crappy?

1. why are MS products so crappy? - Similar Threads - why are products

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.: I lost a day's progress due to the BG3 save bug and have ZERO confidence in playing the game anymore. After it happened I went online and saw that it was a known issue. So I requested a refund on...
  8. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  9. Why do you allow Phishing advertising on your platform and in your products?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you allow Phishing advertising on your platform and in your products?: An advert for McAfee on the Klondike application is a phishing attempt, claiming that the McAfee subscription has expired. What sort of checks do you do on the advertising on your platform?...
  10. Why is it so hard to make quality products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it so hard to make quality products?: Resebtly made a post about my Xbox not turning on. I did everything that Microsoft support team said with no success including buying a new power supply, power button attachment, new power cable,...