Why are hackers getting away with it, Microsoft is doing nothing to stop them WHY?
Discus and support Why are hackers getting away with it, Microsoft is doing nothing to stop them WHY? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son was playing xbox enjoying himself when this hacker too his account he has not stop he did it again this year and Microsoft is doing nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeltaSquadLynn3, Feb 7, 2019.
Thema:
Why are hackers getting away with it, Microsoft is doing nothing to stop them WHY?
Loading...
-
Why are hackers getting away with it, Microsoft is doing nothing to stop them WHY? - Similar Threads - Why are hackers
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why do Microsoft let hackers bypass 2fa and take your xbox account
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy do Microsoft let hackers bypass 2fa and take your xbox account: 3 weeks now ive been trying to get back to gaming i have full access to my primary email and yet nothing gets resolved they wonder why people switch to PlayStation network they resolve there... -
Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?
in XBoX on WindowsTell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I... -
Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?... -
Why won't Xbox ban PC hackers in HALO Infinite?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won't Xbox ban PC hackers in HALO Infinite?: Multiple games where players would have as many points as 8-10 players combined. For example a game of 12v12, 1-2 players using PC mods on the opposing team would have as many kills as an entire... -
Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...