Why are fans in Kinect Sports Rivals not working?

Discus and support Why are fans in Kinect Sports Rivals not working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It always works, but now they are just not loading and it's telling me that I'm not connect to service. I tried restart the console and did all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tereza_727, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Tereza_727
    Tereza_727 Guest

It always works, but now they are just not loading and it's telling me that I'm not connect to service. I tried restart the console and did all the tests of network and everything is okay, so what should I do next? It's possible to restart the Kinect Sports Rivals?

:)

Tereza_727, Feb 27, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If the fans in Kinect Sports Rivals aren't working and you're getting a message saying you're not connected to the service, there could be a problem with the game's servers or your internet connection.

1. You could try clearing the cache on your Xbox One console. Follow these steps to accomplish this: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller.

Select "Restart Console," followed by "Restart."

2. After the console has restarted, press and hold the Bind (located on the left side of the console) and Eject (located on the front of the console), and then simultaneously release both buttons.

3. The console will make a power-up sound and display the Xbox logo, indicating that the cache has been cleared.

If clearing the cache does not resolve the issue, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the game.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

4. KiLLaDeZo Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

Kinect Sports Rivals on xbox one is nothing like kinect sports 360.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Which 1 Do You Most Look Forward To & Why?

...Kinect Sports Rivals, Fantasia...

Kinect Sports Rivals because I need a good Kinect game.

Fantasia because it looks like a sexy musical that I can fall in love with.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Will Xbox One recognize voice commands from a headset

If you want Kinect Features, that's why you get a Kinect. Voice Commands is a Kinect Feature, Kinect Privelage. Next people will be asking "can we play Kinect Sports Rivals without Kinect".
Thema:

1. Why are fans in Kinect Sports Rivals not working? - Similar Threads - Why are fans

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Why is my fan not spinning properly ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my fan not spinning properly ?: The fan is barerly spining if it spins at all and when it does for that 2 seconds every 5 seconds it comes with sound like it was loose or something ,i do t know if cleaning it would be ok or do i...
  8. Why won't my new fan that I put on my Xbox one x turn on even Thoe It's an brand new fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my new fan that I put on my Xbox one x turn on even Thoe It's an brand new fan?: I have an xbox one x, It works fine but the fan on it stopped working so I put a Brand New fan on it and the fan still won't turn on and I plugged it in the right way too. Why is the fan not...
  9. Why is my Xbox fan so loud for 5-10 mins after I boot it up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox fan so loud for 5-10 mins after I boot it up?: Since about 3 months ago my Xbox series x fan has been loud 24/7 when on I wasn’t very worried about this issue as I have noise cancelling headphones so I couldn’t hear it when in games. But over...
  10. why is my xbox series s fan so loud than usual

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox series s fan so loud than usual: well you see my xbox series s i just recently cleaned out a water damage and the next few days ive noticed the fan is louder than usual and ive seen youtube tutorials and it says just to put a fan...