Why are bots following me

Discus and support Why are bots following me in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do i fix bots randomly following me the way i can tell that they are bots is when i get a notification of them following me it spams the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Whitewolf44, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Whitewolf44
    Whitewolf44 Guest

How do i fix bots randomly following me the way i can tell that they are bots is when i get a notification of them following me it spams the notifications.

is their a way to auto decline friend requests because these bots are making me mad because it is annoying.

Thanks.

:)

Whitewolf44, Mar 9, 2021
  2. comptonstar Win User

Follower bots

it's always a strange ''girls'' who followed me with 0 G lol
  3. Ernesto Andrade Win User

Follower bots

Hi, you can report the Fake profiles
  4. God Unicron Win User

Follower bots

Thanks guys. I've been blocking and reporting. Hopefully it stops soon.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Botted followers

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing unwanted bot followers. It's important to take action as soon as possible to prevent any potential negative consequences.

Firstly, it's unlikely that you will get banned for having bot followers, as this is not something that you have intentionally done. However, having a high number of fake followers can negatively impact your account's credibility and engagement rates, which could ultimately hurt your reputation and growth potential.

To stop getting bot followers, there are a few things you can do:

Change your account's privacy settings to "private." This will prevent any new bot followers from being able to follow your account without your approval.

Use an app or service to identify and remove any bot followers that are already following you. There are several tools available, such as HypeAuditor and IG Audit, which can help you detect and remove fake followers.

Avoid using third-party services or apps that promise to increase your follower count. These services often use bots to follow and unfollow accounts, which can result in a high number of fake followers on your account.

It's important to keep in mind that building an engaged and authentic following takes time and effort. Rather than focusing on the number of followers, focus on creating quality content that resonates with your target audience, engaging with your existing followers, and building genuine connections within your community.
  6. The alpha nam Win User

Follower bots

Report and block them. It is annoying, but this is the only way to stop them for now
Thema:

1. Why are bots following me - Similar Threads - Why are bots

2. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  8. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  9. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  10. why are thousands of bots adding me??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are thousands of bots adding me??: I was in a party with around 13 other people and randomly thousands of Bots started adding us. As far as any of us know nobody did anything to make this happen and I'm genuinely scared if someone...