Why are bots following me

Discus and support Why are bots following me in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do i fix bots randomly following me the way i can tell that they are bots is when i get a notification of them following me it spams the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Whitewolf44, Mar 9, 2021.

  1. Whitewolf44
    Whitewolf44 Guest

    Why are bots following me


    How do i fix bots randomly following me the way i can tell that they are bots is when i get a notification of them following me it spams the notifications.

    is their a way to auto decline friend requests because these bots are making me mad because it is annoying.

    Thanks.



    :)
     
    Whitewolf44, Mar 9, 2021
    #1
  2. comptonstar Win User

    Follower bots

    it's always a strange ''girls'' who followed me with 0 G lol
  3. Ernesto Andrade Win User

    Follower bots

    Hi, you can report the Fake profiles
  4. God Unicron Win User

    Follower bots

    Thanks guys. I've been blocking and reporting. Hopefully it stops soon.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

    Botted followers

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good evening

    I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing unwanted bot followers. It's important to take action as soon as possible to prevent any potential negative consequences.

    Firstly, it's unlikely that you will get banned for having bot followers, as this is not something that you have intentionally done. However, having a high number of fake followers can negatively impact your account's credibility and engagement rates, which could ultimately hurt your reputation and growth potential.

    To stop getting bot followers, there are a few things you can do:

    Change your account's privacy settings to "private." This will prevent any new bot followers from being able to follow your account without your approval.

    Use an app or service to identify and remove any bot followers that are already following you. There are several tools available, such as HypeAuditor and IG Audit, which can help you detect and remove fake followers.

    Avoid using third-party services or apps that promise to increase your follower count. These services often use bots to follow and unfollow accounts, which can result in a high number of fake followers on your account.

    It's important to keep in mind that building an engaged and authentic following takes time and effort. Rather than focusing on the number of followers, focus on creating quality content that resonates with your target audience, engaging with your existing followers, and building genuine connections within your community.
  6. The alpha nam Win User

    Follower bots

    Report and block them. It is annoying, but this is the only way to stop them for now
Thema:

Why are bots following me

Loading...
  1. Why are bots following me - Similar Threads - Why are bots

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  9. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  10. why are thousands of bots adding me??

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are thousands of bots adding me??: I was in a party with around 13 other people and randomly thousands of Bots started adding us. As far as any of us know nobody did anything to make this happen and I'm genuinely scared if someone...