Why are bots following me and can I get banned ?

Discus and support Why are bots following me and can I get banned ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, today I was watching something on YouTube and all of a sudden 4 random accounts started following me. I thought it was odd but I didn’t think much... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mick017, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Mick017
    Mick017 Guest

Hi, today I was watching something on YouTube and all of a sudden 4 random accounts started following me. I thought it was odd but I didn’t think much of it until a few minutes later I was getting spammed by hundreds of accounts adding me as their friends. They all have 0 gamer score and only follow a few people. I’ve heard that people were getting banned for that type of stuff and I don’t want that to happen to my account since I didn’t do anything wrong.

:)

Mick017, Jan 22, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes, but you don't have to do them in one day. You can take your time reporting them. Just bear in mind, there will always be bot accounts. Whenever one follows you, just report and block it as usual.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not get suspended or banned. As for the spambot accounts. Just report and block them using the report and block features on the Xbox. The enforcement team will get the reports and take the relevant action on them.
  4. Mick017 Win User

Does that mean I have to go through 200+ bots and report and block all to never have to deal with this again ?
  5. Mick017 Win User

I guess not getting banned comes with 200+ blocked and reported accounts XD
  6. wpr.jr Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

hi i was wondering can i get banned for botted xbox followers someone botted me and im very scared
Thema:

1. Why are bots following me and can I get banned ? - Similar Threads - Why are bots

2. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  3. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  6. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  8. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  9. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  10. why are thousands of bots adding me??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are thousands of bots adding me??: I was in a party with around 13 other people and randomly thousands of Bots started adding us. As far as any of us know nobody did anything to make this happen and I'm genuinely scared if someone...