Why are all xbox ambassadors Bullies
Discus and support Why are all xbox ambassadors Bullies in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For years 14 or so I have been tortured by xbox live ambassadors. They have been cheating and doxxing me trying to get me to [mod removed]. Your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brandon Johnson1, Jul 1, 2022.
Thema:
Why are all xbox ambassadors Bullies
Loading...
-
Why are all xbox ambassadors Bullies - Similar Threads - Why are ambassadors
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why didn't I get an Xbox Ambassador legacy badge?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy didn't I get an Xbox Ambassador legacy badge?: I used to be a level 1 ambassador, but I got banned. Is that why I didn't get the badge when it shut down? 3bd89e98-200d-4b57-a724-1799109dfee3 -
Why was I removed from Xbox Ambassador Program?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy was I removed from Xbox Ambassador Program?: I have been a long time Xbox Ambassador and I recently went to log into my account and received the account banned from Ambassador Program. I am confused. Why was i removed from the program for... -
Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve... -
Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?: Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge? So, I’ve met the criteria for signing up to the Xbox Ambassador Program, but once the “view the Xbox Ambassador Pledge”-window redirects me to the...