why are all the attachment slots locked on every weapon when playing modern warfare 2...

Discus and support why are all the attachment slots locked on every weapon when playing modern warfare 2... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why are all the attachment slots locked on every weapon when playing modern warfare 2 (2022) offline? a74055eb-aba0-4d6a-b5f0-98dd64ae71d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakob Baumgartner, May 18, 2023.

  1. why are all the attachment slots locked on every weapon when playing modern warfare 2...


    why are all the attachment slots locked on every weapon when playing modern warfare 2 (2022) offline?

    :)
     
    Jakob Baumgartner, May 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    why are all the attachment slots locked on every weapon when playing modern warfare 2 (2022) offline?

    Hey Jakob!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

    In order to fix this, here's how to unlock the attachment slots:

    Head over to the gunsmith for your desired weapon.

    Ensure you are at the right level on your guns, some attachments are locked due to this

    Make sure you have the right receiver, some receivers will remove attachments due to compatibility.

    There are universal attachments and platform-specific attachments, make sure you know which attachments are applicable between both so there’s no confusion.

    However, if the attachment slot does not have any unlock requirements, leveling up each new weapon unlocks attachments for the overall weapon platform. In order to unlock every attachment for a platform, you’ll need to level up each weapon using the platform to the max level.

    Once you’ve sufficiently leveled up your weapons, you will be able to add and swap out attachments as you see fit. Note that attachments will become available before the maximum level – as they are acquired frequently as you level up – but maxing out is the only way to unlock them all.

    Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

    Reference links: https://www.videogamer.com/guides/mw2-how-to-un...

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ModernWarfareII/commen...

    https://www.videogamer.com/news/modern-warfare-...

    Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. COD 2 HALO Win User

    Figuring Out The "Upgraded" Weapons.

    You do not understand what I am saying or you are just trolling the thread juandogs. No issue with receiving any weapon variant from Sledgehammer, but why must they take up an attachment slot. Why not offer the attachment while still having the two weapon
    attachment slots available. That's all.
  4. COD 2 HALO Win User

    Figuring Out The "Upgraded" Weapons.

    I'm VERY UPSET/ANNOYED about weapon variants with a attachment taking up a slot. C'MON SLEDGEHAMMER, IF IT CAME WITH A ATTACHMENT FOR FREE WHY DOES IT TAKE UP ONE OF MY FREE SLOTS?? ALSO WHEN THE ATTACHMENT IS NOT UNLOCKED WHY DO I HAVE TO UNLOCK IT SO
    I CAN USE IT...... STUPID IMO! ITS FREE, RIGHT??
  5. pnsfneo Win User

    Why BO is the best FPS on LIVE.

    My call of duty list is

    1.World At War

    2. Black ops

    3. Modern warfare 2

    4.Modern warfare

    I started late in Modern warfare and was terrible which is why it's at number 4. Modern warfare 2 was quite fun until the noob tube servers came in and I quit the game completely. Black ops is currently at my 2 spot just because I'm starting to get bored
    of prestiging every 50 levels. World at war is in at number 1 with the intruduction to nazi zombies and fun mp play.

    I missed out on call of duty 1-3 obviously.
  6. Big_Pop_0512�� Win User

    Why is Warzone being installed on my XBoxOne.

    That’s all well and good but where is modern warfare I have never seen it installed on my game I’ve only seen the modules installed for it on my game where is the game itself every time I click on an icon that says modern warfare it opens up war zone I
    don’t care about war zone all I want to play is call of duty modern warfare why can’t I do that
Thema:

why are all the attachment slots locked on every weapon when playing modern warfare 2...

Loading...
  1. why are all the attachment slots locked on every weapon when playing modern warfare 2... - Similar Threads - why are attachment

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...