Why are all my games that a load through Game Pass lagging even on lowest settings?

Discus and support Why are all my games that a load through Game Pass lagging even on lowest settings? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried re-installing the app and games but this didn't help. They even lag on the in game menu. Games I run on other platforms (steam, EGS etc.)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthew howard1, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Why are all my games that a load through Game Pass lagging even on lowest settings?

I've tried re-installing the app and games but this didn't help. They even lag on the in game menu. Games I run on other platforms (steam, EGS etc.) run fine, it's only effecting games I run through the Game Pass app.

:)

matthew howard1, Feb 19, 2023
  2. matthew howard1 Win User

Why are all my games that a load through Game Pass lagging even on lowest settings?

It started to happen about 2 weeks ago with no reason why. I've looked at my drivers and made sure everything is up to date but apart from that nothing has changed to my knowledge.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Matthew! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. When did this issue start to happen?

I recommend that you try all the suggested troubleshooting steps here on this link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-s...
  4. Rostom L Win User

Are you on Windows 10 or Windows 11?

Let's check your network statistics from the app if your network may be causing the issue.

On Windows 10, go to Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking. On Windows 11, open the Xbox Console Companion app, select Settings, and then select the Network tab. You can all the network details there.

We could also try to reinstall your Gaming Services app to refresh it.

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device and try accessing your games.
  5. fi5ti Win User

Fallout 76 PC Game Pass performance - struggling to get to 60 fps.

I too, have this problem. I only have a GTX 1650 but I'm supposed to be getting 60 fps on high settings. But on the game pass for pc, I can barely even play the game on the lowest, around 20 on avg because it lags
    so bad. I notice the program is actually called Project76? Is it just for the Game Pass PC or does it do that on Steam or Bethesda launcher?
  6. Bruno Hslaww Win User

XBox Yoga

Trouble is standardizing games that will work on all XBones if they are all different......This would lead to all using lowest settings of a standard Bone why upgrade??
Thema:

1. Why are all my games that a load through Game Pass lagging even on lowest settings? - Similar Threads - Why are games

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  7. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  8. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  9. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  10. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....