why are all my friends gone, i can't view profiles, almost all my chats wont load anymore,...

Discus and support why are all my friends gone, i can't view profiles, almost all my chats wont load anymore,... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i can't do anything with friends anymore on my xbox, only my laptop b5662586-1321-4912-bd61-312206f6527e Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Pain Gaming, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Pain Gaming
    Pain Gaming Guest

why are all my friends gone, i can't view profiles, almost all my chats wont load anymore,...

i can't do anything with friends anymore on my xbox, only my laptop

:)

Pain Gaming, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

why are all my friends gone, i can't view profiles, almost all my chats wont load anymore, and my profile status is unknown? I've already tried a normal and soft reset.

Outages like this have happened before.
  3. Smwutches Win User

why are all my friends gone, i can't view profiles, almost all my chats wont load anymore, and my profile status is unknown? I've already tried a normal and soft reset.

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  4. Pain Gaming Win User

Wow, I wonder what could be causing it
  5. Smwutches Win User

Some server issue. Things happen.
  6. Pain Gaming Win User

Excuse me what now, that's crazy bad dude. I've seen outages but never this bad before
Thema:

1. why are all my friends gone, i can't view profiles, almost all my chats wont load anymore,... - Similar Threads - why are friends

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  4. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  5. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  6. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  7. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  8. Why is there no "friend filter"?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no "friend filter"?: Should you keep each topic separate I was wondering why there isn't a filter in your game list where you could filter by your favorite friends or you could filter by friends that are online now or...
  9. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  10. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b