Why are achievements not appearing on minecraft Nintendo switch

Discus and support Why are achievements not appearing on minecraft Nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t get any achievements on minecraft Nintendo switch on my survival world and I didn’t change it to creative . 4b33c309-4525-4a23-a596-90c02d6035fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sally Bow, May 19, 2023.

1. Sally Bow
    Sally Bow Guest

I don’t get any achievements on minecraft Nintendo switch on my survival world and I didn’t change it to creative .

:)

Sally Bow, May 19, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Sally. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please allow up to 24 hours for the achievement to display. After that, if achievements are still not displaying in-game for you, follow these steps to troubleshoot the problem:

Make sure you are connected to the internet and that your game is up to date.

Restart the game and your device.

If possible, reattempt the feat that gained you the achievement.

Back up your save data and uninstall Minecraft and reinstall it on your system.

Please check the instructions on how to sort out the issue from this link as a reference, https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Since we have tried all the possible steps here to sort out the issue. There seems to be an issue with the game only. Would it be fine if you can try contacting Mojang support for further advice? You will need to report the bug to them so that they can provide a fix for it. You can contact them using this link, https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new....
  5. Sally Bow Win User

Non of the steps work and I still get no achievements
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Help me!

Thema:

1. Why are achievements not appearing on minecraft Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Why are achievements

2. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  3. Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!: I dont get my achievement on call of duty ww2. The one for 21 daiky challenges and im 1000% sure about it that i made those after all those years !! But now i wanna 100% all Call of duty before...
  4. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  5. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  6. Why can’t the Game Pass achievements work properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t the Game Pass achievements work properly?: Several days in a row now, I’ve completed an achievement in Game Pass and been stiffed on the rewards. The customer support for the issue has been useless. This forum post will be useless. I just...
  7. Why I don't get achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I don't get achievements: I play minecraft bedrock in my android.i do every single thing to get achievement but no achievements!! I am really sad d053097f-77db-4ca0-8365-80bb8de190f0
  8. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.: Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane...
  9. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to...
  10. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...