Why am i unable to play minecraft with my ps5 friend no matter what i try?

Discus and support Why am i unable to play minecraft with my ps5 friend no matter what i try? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been trying to get it to work. Tried all the work arounds. Even able to join servers and play together but just cant get into a regular world and play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aden Jackson, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Aden Jackson
    Aden Jackson Guest

Been trying to get it to work. Tried all the work arounds. Even able to join servers and play together but just cant get into a regular world and play.

:)

Aden Jackson, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to play with your friend that is on PS5?
  3. Alt Account1 Win User

Why cant i join a friends minecraft world?

I am playing on ps6 and trying to join another friend on ps5, and it is the only game that i am having troubles with
  4. cjrt090208thiele Win User

Cant see my cross-platform friends on Minecraft

Recently i have been trying to play Minecraft with my friends on ps4.The first time we played went fine but the next day we were gonna play and i went to the friends tab and he doesn't show up all it says is "Your friends are not playing Minecraft right
    now.". Someone plz help
    same bro i am having the same problem. except mine wont load any of my friends and say i have none added when i am on my playstation trying to invite my xbox friends. i dont get why it is doing this and i cant seem to find any answers to my problem. when
    i try and add someone it wont work either. ive gotten on my xbox and ps4 to see if i accidentally messed with the settings, but i have not. so im confused on what i am supposed to do
  5. Marcus81_ Win User

At a complete loss with Minecraft parent settings, how is it meant to work?

Thanks but may I ask why xbox is in the URL when I'm trying to gain him access to Minecraft on a PS5 with a Microsoft account?
  6. ThinkCylinder3 Win User

Xbox live privacy settings for Minecraft for a child.

Hi, Thank you for your reply.

My son does have Xbox Live Gold membership but no matter what settings I adjust I cannot seem to get him to be able to play with his friends on Minecraft unless i set it to adult which i am not comfortable with, surely with the amount of children playing
    Minecraft, someone else must have come across this?
Thema:

1. Why am i unable to play minecraft with my ps5 friend no matter what i try? - Similar Threads - Why unable play

2. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  3. Why is dragging unable in Edge?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is dragging unable in Edge?: I'm disappointed that even when using a keyboard AND mouse you are unable to drag anything. For example, when I am working on something I like to use PiP(picture in picture) mode for YouTube....
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  6. Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?: I keep getting spam messages from bots. Advertising "romance" games and such. I report them as such and then get a message from Xbox saying they're unable to take action....
  7. why am i unable sign into onedrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i unable sign into onedrive: unable to sign into games and one drive facbd86f-af6f-468b-a227-ad463ccb163f
  8. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  9. Why am I unable to install xbox game pass games on my pc to my hdd?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to install xbox game pass games on my pc to my hdd?: I just upgraded my PC's motherboard and all and also upgraded to win 11 (big mistake I know) and i wanted to play starfield from the pc game pass app but whenever I try to install any game pass...
  10. Why am I unable to play 1440p120fps with a monitor that supports it and I have a hdmi 2.1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to play 1440p120fps with a monitor that supports it and I have a hdmi 2.1...: I just recently bought the Koorui 27 inch non-curved 1440p 144hz monitor. I understand that games for the Xbox series s only go up to 1440p @120fps, and was wondering why it’s telling me the my...