Why am I unable to join minecraft nintendo switch world

Discus and support Why am I unable to join minecraft nintendo switch world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to join my sister's minecraft world she plays on switch and I play on xbox she can join my world but I can't join her world I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItzEnder89, May 28, 2023.

1. ItzEnder89
    ItzEnder89 Guest

Hello, I am trying to join my sister's minecraft world she plays on switch and I play on xbox she can join my world but I can't join her world I have tried restarting my xbox doing a power cycle uninstalling the game checking the nat type and factory resetting the console but it still says unable to connect or locating server I tried to join on my phone and my switch and it worked but it doesn't on my xbox is there something I'm doing wrong?

:)

ItzEnder89, May 28, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi ItzEnder89

Sorry to hear about that, however, it seems that your sister is unable to host the game because if she can join you, then that means there's no issue on your end. So if you're both using the same internet source, that may mean that the bandwidth needed to play together are divided between of you which may cause intermittent connection.

You may try to ask her the NAT she's getting - she may want to restart her device or ask her to connect to a hotspot from a mobile data to see if it will suffice.
  3. Matthew Lau1 Win User

Mincraft error 100 and 102

I can’t join online friends on Minecraft Nintendo switch
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

My servers don't work on Nintendo switch

5. XBF - Tali Win User

Connecting my Nintendo Switch Lite minecraft to my devices and stuff?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. To better assist, I will need further details in terms of the error you are receiving. If I understand correctly, are you unable to access Minecraft on your new console? Did you already purchase Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch in the past?

You may also view Nintendo Switch Technical Support for a list of troubleshooting errors with Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

Thank you,

-Tali
  6. Lawson4426 Win User

So I’m trying to get into Minecraft with a Microsoft account but when I sign in and get back into my game it still says “sign in to a Microsoft account.”

Mr.Francia , I am playing on a Nintendo Switch to get in to Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Why am I unable to join minecraft nintendo switch world - Similar Threads - Why unable join

2. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  3. Why is dragging unable in Edge?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is dragging unable in Edge?: I'm disappointed that even when using a keyboard AND mouse you are unable to drag anything. For example, when I am working on something I like to use PiP(picture in picture) mode for YouTube....
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  6. Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?: I keep getting spam messages from bots. Advertising "romance" games and such. I report them as such and then get a message from Xbox saying they're unable to take action....
  7. why am i unable sign into onedrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i unable sign into onedrive: unable to sign into games and one drive facbd86f-af6f-468b-a227-ad463ccb163f
  8. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  9. Why am I unable to install xbox game pass games on my pc to my hdd?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to install xbox game pass games on my pc to my hdd?: I just upgraded my PC's motherboard and all and also upgraded to win 11 (big mistake I know) and i wanted to play starfield from the pc game pass app but whenever I try to install any game pass...
  10. Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later: why is it saying unable to get a call back and to try again later ec471f8a-c6bb-47cc-9156-9b0cb47b7d0f