Why am i unable to contact the enforcement team!

Discus and support Why am i unable to contact the enforcement team! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay, so basically i was FALSELY banned on xbox and my xbox console and account was banned. I tried contacting them and they didnt give me ANY... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Time is priceless.⏳, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Why am i unable to contact the enforcement team!

Okay, so basically i was FALSELY banned on xbox and my xbox console and account was banned. I tried contacting them and they didnt give me ANY INFORMATION according to my permanent ban. If they dont unban me im going straight to microsoft and sueing because they didnt have any reason to ban me. I spent thousands of dollars on Xbox and 500 on the Series X just to get banned 1 year in to having it for god knows what. I need help contacting them immediately!

:)

Time is priceless.⏳, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Time.

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Ban on my communication

I am not the enforcement team so I will be unable to give the full reason why, it should be displayed in the link provided above.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unable to contact enforcement team

Microsoft is not obligated to provide a warning prior to issuing a suspension or other enforcement action. By agreeing to the Microsoft Code of Conduct you acknowledge that you understand and accept the rules of the Xbox Live service.

That being the enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com

If you have suggestions on bettering the xbox live service: https://xbox.uservoice.com
  5. Smwutches Win User

Forced gamertag change. Sent here by live chat support.

Unfortunately support will send people to the forums when they are unable to do anything, especially when it comes to enforcement issues. I think because the enforcement team does have special forums, but they are only there to tell people why they have
    been suspended/banned. There is no way to contact them directly for cases like this, but support doesn't realize that.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement team contact?

Subitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If your friend already submitted a review and it was upheld, there is nothing else he can do. He would have received the ban because he did something to violate the code of conduct,
    not just because you reported him.
Thema:

1. Why am i unable to contact the enforcement team! - Similar Threads - Why unable contact

2. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  3. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  4. Why is dragging unable in Edge?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is dragging unable in Edge?: I'm disappointed that even when using a keyboard AND mouse you are unable to drag anything. For example, when I am working on something I like to use PiP(picture in picture) mode for YouTube....
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  7. Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?: I keep getting spam messages from bots. Advertising "romance" games and such. I report them as such and then get a message from Xbox saying they're unable to take action....
  8. why am i unable sign into onedrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i unable sign into onedrive: unable to sign into games and one drive facbd86f-af6f-468b-a227-ad463ccb163f
  9. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  10. Why am I unable to install xbox game pass games on my pc to my hdd?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to install xbox game pass games on my pc to my hdd?: I just upgraded my PC's motherboard and all and also upgraded to win 11 (big mistake I know) and i wanted to play starfield from the pc game pass app but whenever I try to install any game pass...