Why am I suspended? I did nothing wrong the day I got suspended

Discus and support Why am I suspended? I did nothing wrong the day I got suspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was on my xbox when a friend invited me it said I couldn’t join him because I was suspended I did nothing wrong to get me suspended. When it happend... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Aguilar1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Why am I suspended? I did nothing wrong the day I got suspended

I was on my xbox when a friend invited me it said I couldn’t join him because I was suspended I did nothing wrong to get me suspended. When it happend I was just on YouTube.

:)

Joshua Aguilar1, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Joshua, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. ErickMartins2 Win User

Conta temporariamente suspensa [Mod Translation: Account temporarily suspended]

Did you do anything wrong? I would recommend going to the Xbox Enforcement site to see what you did that got you banned.
    I have not done anything wrong, I am being suspended every day doing nothing, every day ask for verification of identity, I verify and in a short time I am temporarily suspended again, I have been in the support of Xbox, in support of microsoft and nothing
    solves!
  4. Smwutches Win User

I shouldn’t be suspended I did nothing wrong

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. AIex WiIheIm Win User

I shouldn’t be suspended I did nothing wrong

6. Smwutches Win User

Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review. You are responsible for your account at all times.
Thema:

1. Why am I suspended? I did nothing wrong the day I got suspended - Similar Threads - Why suspended did

2. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  3. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  4. Why did I get suspended on KINGOFGAMES#5018

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended on KINGOFGAMES#5018: I did nothing wrong on that account I speedrun games I haven't slept in 6 days and your banning me I swear your killing your fanbase Unban me or I promise I will never buy anything from you ever...
  5. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  6. Why did I get suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended?: The other night I tried to upload a new profile picture of the popular R6S streamer Jynxzi holding a edited rainbow six siege characters gun, after trying about six times and constantly refreshing...
  7. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  8. Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong: I don't know why my account was suspended and please can you remove the suspension I'm sorry for what I did 048c9349-3731-45e5-b79d-084a1aad7600
  9. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post: [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This...
  10. Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong: I got suspended after my little sister played my Xbox 67b8ac9a-c49c-45b0-9d9b-9dc7075a90f8