why am i still suspended?

Discus and support why am i still suspended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; on xbox live i was suspended for supposedly using hate speech, when at the time i did not have access to the account. i could not submit a case review... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jeremy Thompson1, Dec 4, 2022.

1. why am i still suspended?

on xbox live i was suspended for supposedly using hate speech, when at the time i did not have access to the account. i could not submit a case review because i did not have access to the account and we were all convinced that the account was basically unsalvageable. i got suspended for something i didn’t do, so my question would be what are the chances of getting my account back? the incident happened quite a long time ago.

:)

Jeremy Thompson1, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If the suspension is still active, you can try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com If it's permanent and you were given the ban over 12 months ago, it would not longer be possible to submit a review and you would not get the account back. Even with a review, it's not a guarantee the suspension will be lifted.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Am i still suspended?

Just a friendly reminder though that it does not mean that we have appealed it will be taken off. It may take some time as well for the enforcement team to check your request.
  4. JacobNielsen89 Win User

Am i still suspended?

See here's the thing I have checked and nothing popped up there was no enforcement history I did get it appealed but clearly microsoft just didn't update it I guess I will check again and update you francia

Edit: just checked again and as I thought no enforcement history this sucks
  5. JacobNielsen89 Win User

Am i still suspended?

Well you tried helping me francia but unfortunately it didn't work so I'll just have to wait until it was supposed to end
  6. Francia J. Win User

Am i still suspended?

Absolutely! Playing hits different if it's with friends. I don't mind losing at least we're all losing.

That would be amazing. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Thema:

1. why am i still suspended? - Similar Threads - why still suspended

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  4. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  8. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  9. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  10. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...