why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over

Discus and support why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have waited the day of suspension and it is still going even though the site says it is over 28c736c0-42ae-4ff7-861c-2d62e7d3a2dd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE TENNIS PRO3, Oct 22, 2019.

1. why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over

i have waited the day of suspension and it is still going even though the site says it is over

:)

THE TENNIS PRO3, Oct 22, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you are sure the suspension is over, then a re-download of your profile should fix the issue you are having.
  3. x EeMBe x Win User

Try restarting your xbox or signing out of your profile and log back in.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Suspension Over... Cant play online still

Suspensions are lifted at the same time of day that they were enforced. So even though it lifts today, if they suspended you at 11:45pm, your suspension wont' lift until then.
  5. xmarvlousLIE Win User

I'm still baffled by this message remaining on my account.

I have already attempted to contact support. Nothing has been done. Again. The issue is that the suspension is over, but the message still remains. I'm not suspended. He's not suspended, and again, he's not even attached to my account anymore. I can't log into the account that received the suspension, because it's not even my account.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

I CANT PLAY ONLINE EVEN THOUGH MY SUSPENSION IS OVER

Suspensions are lifted around the time they were enforced. If you were suspended at 8 am, it will be lifted at 8am the day the ban is over.
Thema:

1. why am i still suspended even though the suspension time is over - Similar Threads - why still suspended

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  4. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  8. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  9. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  10. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...