Why am I still restricted from talking to anybody when my suspension has ended
Discus and support Why am I still restricted from talking to anybody when my suspension has ended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything I have deleted and re downloaded my profile, I have restarted my Xbox and I just dont know what to do anymore... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nachoz and Chez, Sep 24, 2017.
Thema:
Why am I still restricted from talking to anybody when my suspension has ended
Loading...
-
Why am I still restricted from talking to anybody when my suspension has ended - Similar Threads - Why still restricted
-
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?
in XboX InsidersWhy does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:... -
Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?: I'm a Romanian Xbox player and I honestly don't understand why Romania still has no official Xbox console support in 2026. We have PC Game Pass, but no official Xbox console region. Romanian... -
Why are will still having to reset our wireless connections with Xbox series x on power up?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy are will still having to reset our wireless connections with Xbox series x on power up?: It’s all over the forum that it’s isolated to the Xbox series x . Turn it on after being off . Not connected . Restart router restart Xbox and it works . It’s not an ISP Issue. Can we fix this... -
I waste root beer on Xbox series s and still working like normal Xbox series s how and why
in XBoX on ConsolesI waste root beer on Xbox series s and still working like normal Xbox series s how and why: My Xbox series s still works and waste root beer on it back 2023 may or 2024 1e64a7f6-7f6f-4ca0-9dfa-722d86494d16 -
why multiplayer in minecraft is still disabled??
in XBoX Games and Appswhy multiplayer in minecraft is still disabled??: so i bought minecraft but the multiplayer button is grey when i pick it it says you have enable multiplayer from microsoft settings i did it and yes i am older that 18 years old i reinstall the... -
Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc -
Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.: It says the are inappropriate when they aren’t and I can’t view them but my settings say I can see all content de77221d-7d45-4a8d-97fe-2c2dfa0b01c4 -
Why is my account access still restricted
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is my account access still restricted: I spoke with xbox support yesterday regarding suspicious activity on my account and found out a charge made by someone else was made on my account. How or why it was hacked, I don't know, but I do...