Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?

Discus and support Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have unfriended and BLOCKED a toxic gamer, but I still get notifications EVERY SINGLE TIME they sign in. I have tried turning notifications off and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Citizen Zee, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Citizen Zee
    Citizen Zee Guest

Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?

I have unfriended and BLOCKED a toxic gamer, but I still get notifications EVERY SINGLE TIME they sign in. I have tried turning notifications off and on. I have tried removing the block and blocking again. I've tried adding and deleting them as a friend again. I've tried from the app. I've tried from the website. I've factory reset my Xbox SEVERAL times. NOTHING is working. I need someone from xbox to go in and physically fix this. You guys are failing your own community standards here. I would like to not have to see this toxic persons gametag ever again. PLEASE help?

:)

Citizen Zee, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Citizen, this is really weird, you've tried all the procedures you could recommend, however see if you've tried messing with your privacy settings of your account, you have options that can block certain things.

Online Privacy and Security

Get in https://www.xbox.com/pt-br/

Then click on your account photo

Then click on the 3 points (...)

Select Xbox Settings, and then on the left side click Privacy and online security;

After this click in Privacy.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a non expletive reply?

Hello Gabe B, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I regret and understand your concerns and frustrations regarding toxicity on Xbox Live.

Report inappropriate behavior: If you find a player behaving inappropriately or posting inappropriate content, you can report them. Be sure to choose the most accurate category when reporting, as this detail is important to ensure that the Xbox security team can properly investigate the issue.

Block or mute toxic players: You can mute or block toxic players to avoid receiving messages, game invites, and group invites from them.

Adjust privacy settings: You can adjust your account privacy settings to control who can contact you and view your online activity.

Report Toxic Streamers: If you find a streamer who is toxic and actively posting about their toxicity and harassment, you can report them.

Remember that Xbox takes the safety and well-being of its players very seriously. Although it may seem like toxic players face no consequences, Xbox has a system to handle violations and take disciplinary action when necessary.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Biggshow Win User

Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund

I have to add something to this. Normally I wouldn't say much about it but this game is a very toxic game. Part of the reason I have not went back to it. Chat is filled with hate and racism. Many things get said in there that I am surprised doesn't get stopped.
    On the issue of this post, being hunted down and blocking players... is not really an option. The main problem is the guilds/alliances. I have seen it first hand. You block one.. there is a bunch of friends and guild mates who come running. This is one of
    those games that make it very hard to not run into people you do not like.

Seeing as I do not know the full story here, I am only assuming what has gone on. But there are groups of people on this game that live for this. Ruining players experiences. Very toxic. And unfortunately, you cannot just block a group of people.
  5. Dan Pounder Win User

xbox blocking

blocking isnt working not for me anyways and reporting i always do thats why i made this thread to see who else is blocking and still getting messages as its been an issue for a while now and shouldn't be the games i play have alot of toxic players in
    them one been rainbow six seige which is massively toxic right now. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/88hj1s/blocking_people_dosent_work/
  6. H3PA80R Win User

xbox blocking

If they got bans then the System works. You could only report toxic players and block them. By blocking them you dont get any messages from them. That's the best you can do. Personally i had to use that very less..
Thema:

1. Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED? - Similar Threads - Why still receiving

2. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  3. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  6. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  7. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  8. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  9. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  10. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745