Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?

Discus and support Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have unfriended and BLOCKED a toxic gamer, but I still get notifications EVERY SINGLE TIME they sign in. I have tried turning notifications off and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Citizen Zee, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Citizen Zee
    Citizen Zee Guest

Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?

I have unfriended and BLOCKED a toxic gamer, but I still get notifications EVERY SINGLE TIME they sign in. I have tried turning notifications off and on. I have tried removing the block and blocking again. I've tried adding and deleting them as a friend again. I've tried from the app. I've tried from the website. I've factory reset my Xbox SEVERAL times. NOTHING is working. I need someone from xbox to go in and physically fix this. You guys are failing your own community standards here. I would like to not have to see this toxic persons gametag ever again. PLEASE help?

:)

Citizen Zee, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Citizen, this is really weird, you've tried all the procedures you could recommend, however see if you've tried messing with your privacy settings of your account, you have options that can block certain things.

Online Privacy and Security

Get in https://www.xbox.com/pt-br/

Then click on your account photo

Then click on the 3 points (...)

Select Xbox Settings, and then on the left side click Privacy and online security;

After this click in Privacy.
  3. NaNaLovesPink Win User

Xbox notifications on app from signed out account

Hello, Thank you for your reply.

I’ve already done this multiple times, and I actually followed the same steps before posting my question. I’ve even checked my device settings and I am indeed supposed to be receiving notifications from the Xbox app according to the settings.

I do receive notifications but not from my signed-in account. I receive notifications from an Xbox account that is no longer signed in on my device. I have a fully updated iPhone, all of my other apps work just fine, my only problem is the Xbox mobile app.
  4. SteveP555 Win User

Signs out of xblive when starting game

Still getting logged out. Any ideas why i get a signing in notification and a signing out notification at the same time?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Communication ban

If people would use the system that Microsoft has in place to deal with toxic players there would be less toxic players on the system.

Microsofts system is:

1. Report the toxic behavior and their reputation will go down and they will then only be able to play with other toxic players.

2. Block the person- this will prevent you them from being paired either with you or against you in future online matches.

3. Mute the person- this will prevent them from being able to message you.

4. Choose to only receive messages from people that are on your friends list this will mean that you only receive messages or party invites from people that are on your friends list.
  6. ddreww91 Win User

xbox one notifications

Thanks... But no luck. As far as I know yes I am still receiving notifications.
Thema:

1. Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED? - Similar Threads - Why still receiving

2. why am i still suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am i still suspended?: on xbox live i was suspended for supposedly using hate speech, when at the time i did not have access to the account. i could not submit a case review because i did not have access to the account...
  3. Why can't I play online still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play online still: My account got suspended for 2 days and that was over 2 days ago and yet I still am yet to be able to play online or talk to people in both party or normal text through Xbox, i checked and it says...
  4. Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate?: Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate? 329af063-42c7-4b90-a378-673f17620eb1
  5. Why have I still not received my Xbox quests reward from November

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why have I still not received my Xbox quests reward from November: Hi, I finished the november xbox quests thing and I never received my free gift that was guaranteed. Please help... ce2ba988-3077-45bf-a05e-7bf76e32a8c2
  6. Why I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment?!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment?!!!!!!!!!!: I have buy Gear of War 4 in xbox live at Oct.17.But I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment!Who can help me!!! 41fb3378-8d74-4d35-8e77-87e4a3c5276a
  7. Why I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment?!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment?!!!!!!!!!!: I have buy Gear of War 4 in xbox live at Oct.17.But I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment!Who can help me!!! c784fe40-f1c2-4976-a0ab-10b3875dae76
  8. Why I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment?!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment?!!!!!!!!!!: I have buy Gear of War 4 in xbox live at Oct.17.But I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment!Who can help me!!! a297922c-8378-40b0-ad10-ad7c7db9abb1
  9. Why I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment?!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment?!!!!!!!!!!: I have buy Gear of War 4 in xbox live at Oct.17.But I still not receive code of GOW123 and Judgment!Who can help me!!! d144a8f0-4319-4e77-8e0c-c8c71ec62aff
  10. Still Haven't Received Download Codes。。。。。。why。。。。。。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still Haven't Received Download Codes。。。。。。why。。。。。。: My XBOX Live gamertag is and I still haven't received my codes for 1, 2, 3 & Judgement. I bought a digital copy of the game Thanks for your help!!! 07545ad0-5cc3-49ed-84fa-40cbb13613f5