Why am I still getting “Premium Content Blocked for this account”?

Discus and support Why am I still getting “Premium Content Blocked for this account”? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve managed to get this error after buying the Black Ops 2 DLC and being unable to use it. I get the error message “Premium Content is blocked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James D.991, Apr 1, 2023.

1. James D.991
    James D.991 Guest

Hello,

I’ve managed to get this error after buying the Black Ops 2 DLC and being unable to use it. I get the error message “Premium Content is blocked for this profile”, even thought I’ve bought the content, have Xbox Game pass, and have all my privacy settings set to adult. I tried getting help from support but I was hung up on. What am I doing wrong? I look forward to hearing from anyone who responds.

Thanks,

James

:)

James D.991, Apr 1, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, James I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Do you any pass key activated?
  3. Elramo22 Win User

How to change Xbox 360 privacy settings without an Xbox 360

I deleted my account restarted the Xbox and added the account back on but I am still getting the error message saying that the premium content is blocked for my profile.
  4. Luke Roettger Win User

What should I do?

I did everything you said in you reply and I am still getting the Premium Content is blocked for this profile. Anything else I could try?
  5. MetaKillz Win User

Black ops 2

I tried it and nothing. Still says premium content is blocked for this profile
  6. Elramo22 Win User

How to change Xbox 360 privacy settings without an Xbox 360

I updated all of my settings to allow and everyone and I still get the error message saying that premium content is blocked for this profile.
Thema:

1. Why am I still getting “Premium Content Blocked for this account”? - Similar Threads - Why still getting

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  4. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  5. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  6. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  7. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  8. Why am I still getting kicked out of my games on my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still getting kicked out of my games on my Xbox Series X?: I have reset the console, removed and re-added my account, adjusted the resolution, and turned game mode permanently on. I still keep getting kicked. ****?! I’m about to lose my mind. I need this...
  9. Still no help from insider and I don't know why Im not getting the help

in XboX Insiders
    Still no help from insider and I don't know why Im not getting the help: So, I had an issue here where scantilycloud was supposed to help me, we wrote and all he said about 4 days ago was : are you sure this is your gamertag?. Yes I'm pretty sure I've just been using...
  10. Xbox is on,tv is on,tried to do the reset but why am I still getting no signal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is on,tv is on,tried to do the reset but why am I still getting no signal?: I’ve taken my Series s apart and put it back together,plugged it in,and it still isn’t giving me signal to the tv. And don’t tell me to do the reset stuff because I tried that before. I need to...