Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

Discus and support Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Warcans, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Warcans
    Warcans Guest

I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free untill the 40 is payed because if i have to pay 40 dollars
    for game pass im gonna walk into your office and [mod removed] way to rip people off

:)

Warcans, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Warcans Win User

I aint paying [Mod Removed - Profanity], if i didnt use it because it got cut off and didnt let me play game pass games i aint paying for it microsoft can
    [Mod Removed - See Guidelines]
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you "just let it go" and didn't actuallt turn off auto-renewal then the system would still try to charge you. You can try contacting suppprt and speak to billing to see if they can do anything about that, but otherwise you'd have to pay off the balance
    you owe. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

“Letting it go” was your problem. It’s a monthly charge incurred on your card.
  5. Warcans Win User

don't edit my posts, theres already a profanity filter. Whats the use of having one if your just gonna nazi edit everthing
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Warcans

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about a recurring payment for a subscription.

Whenever you purchase an Xbox Subscriptions, one of the requirements you must accept in order to complete the purchase, is to agree to enable the auto-renew on the subscription.

If your subscription is past due or suspended, you must pay the past-due balance before canceling

You can always
    cancel your subscription
    , or turn off the auto renew, but this has to be done preemptively, or you will be billed.

Xbox Forums Ambassador Smwutches already provided the best answer for you, so you can choose to follow her suggestion
    or settle the balance yourself and cancel the subscription.

I'd also like to remind you about the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    :

"4) Do not post or use profanity or any creative form of bypassing the word filters. Even if it’s ****** don’t post it."

As there is no longer any other additional information in regards to this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
Thema:

1. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go - Similar Threads - Why still being

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  4. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  8. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  9. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  10. Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...: Warzone2.0 and mw2,cold war,ww2 all have hackers, me and a ton of people are being plagued by this.we report them to and I get a quick response from Microsoft but I also get told to report them to...