Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program?

Discus and support Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program? I got banned 2 years ago. Why am I still banned? eef20f0b-d270-4c4b-9a0f-c2309d40387f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MASONNET, Aug 8, 2022.

1. MASONNET
    MASONNET Guest

I got banned 2 years ago. Why am I still banned?

:)

MASONNET, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador issues are not handled by the forums. If you have a question about the program, you can contact Ambassador staff at xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces), but bans from the program are typically permanent.
  3. CAVEMANLUCII00 Win User

Xbox Ambassador Badges Problem

I never modded my gamerscore. I dont even know when nor why my gamerscore was corrected, but if i was removed from the Ambassador Program why am i still able to sign in and answer questions?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Was removed from Ambassador program after three years from accidently spamming during messaging someone.

There has been an issue with the background check for the program not working correctly and not removing Ambassadors when it was supposed to. That was fixed yesterday which is why you were just now removed from the program. You can email Ambassador staff at xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces), but as noted above, if you receive an enforcement action as an Ambassador, you are banned from the program.
  5. Cronus Zues Win User

early release program

and why am I in the ambassador program for the 360 and not the xbox one I hardly play 360 anymore
  6. Injuringbrandon Win User

It says I'm no longer an ambassador

it says i'm not longer a ambassador but i still have my profile and all rank loot and xp. and i did not receive any email stating why i was removed from the ambassador program.
Thema:

1. Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program? - Similar Threads - Why still banned

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  4. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  8. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  9. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  10. Why am I still banned from any and all communication?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still banned from any and all communication?: The other day I was on D2. I made an lfg team and we ran through a strike. Throughout the whole strike one of the randos wasn't doing what I told them to do (emote before using a finisher to gain...