Why am I still banned from any and all communication?

Discus and support Why am I still banned from any and all communication? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The other day I was on D2. I made an lfg team and we ran through a strike. Throughout the whole strike one of the randos wasn't doing what I told them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImLagg, May 12, 2023.

1. ImLagg
    ImLagg Guest

The other day I was on D2. I made an lfg team and we ran through a strike. Throughout the whole strike one of the randos wasn't doing what I told them to do (emote before using a finisher to gain more points) so I messaged them. After not responding to me for most of the run I say "I'll boot you" and they reported it for some reason (no, I didn't report them. This can be seen when checking their game history). This is somehow ban-worthy? I even pointed out that the whole context of the message could be read out in the previous messages in my appeal. The ban appeal was shot down without so much as a reason. I play games that almost exclusively require communication, and I can't even do that.

:)

ImLagg, May 12, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi ImLagg,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

Note Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Please see FAQ about enforcement

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

If you want to submit an appeal you may follow the guide on the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. ltgwilliams Win User

Why am I still communication banned?

Hey Skift The Wolf,

Sometimes you can receive a second ban on your account if additional information is found during your first one. Check back on the enforcement site and then if that is not the case removing your profile, restart your console and then re-download your profile
    would be the best steps to take in order to resolve your issue.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

6. Skift The Wolf Win User

Thema:

1. Why am I still banned from any and all communication? - Similar Threads - Why still banned

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  4. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  8. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  9. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  10. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...