Why am I so quiet to others ?

Discus and support Why am I so quiet to others ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i recently bought a PowerA wired controller for my xbox one, and i am using a headset ive had for a few months too. When i bought the controller i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FinD_001, Sep 22, 2020.

  1. FinD_001
    FinD_001 Guest

    Why am I so quiet to others ?


    Hi,

    i recently bought a PowerA wired controller for my xbox one, and i am using a headset ive had for a few months too. When i bought the controller i thought i’d test it out in party chat, but when i spoke no input was detected (i have all settings at highest
    inc. monitoring), and only when i began shouting was input detected. Afterwards, i thought i’d try it over skype, so i put done a test call and when i spoke normally, it was so so quiet and some words never even processed, however when i moved the mic directly
    over my mouth, it was clearer, and when i shouted with my mic in the normal position, it was a bit more audible when my voice call played back to me. I tested it on another older mic and i had the exact same issue. What do i do to repair this or is it just
    a fauly controller ?

    :)
     
    FinD_001, Sep 22, 2020
    #1
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

    Not so quiet.

    I think it's way more quiet than the 360. I put little rubber feet under all my consoles. They cost like a € and they have adhesive on one side. They lift the console up about a 1/4 inch more. It'll help more air get under it to keep it cool.
  3. Ice DjKilla Win User

    Not so quiet.

    I actually believe the Xbox One is quiet.

    Please make sure your Xbox is at least 2 - 3 inches away from surfaces on each side, and for the bottom, make sure it is on a level surface and not on carpet as a few people do so.

    It will make sure your xbox has the proper ventilation to reduce the fan constantly running at full boat to move air.

    You could always buy an intercooler like they had for the 360, Which attaches to your vents and is powered via a usb port. It just helps push air through your system to allow it to stay cool.
  4. John Dowding Win User

    So quiet on this Forum nowadays, why?

    I had to chuckle at you causing mischief over there Lofty, HDMI cables as tow ropes ring any bells? ;-)
  5. The1337gamer Win User

    So quiet on this Forum nowadays, why?

  6. Flaming Pingu Win User

    So quiet on this Forum nowadays, why?

    I used to love so,e of the threads on the older forum shame people aren't still about
Thema:

Why am I so quiet to others ?

Loading...
  1. Why am I so quiet to others ? - Similar Threads - Why quiet others

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Why is my Xbox party chat audio quiet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox party chat audio quiet: I’ve never had audio issues with my Xbox app but after the recent update to the Xbox app I’ve been experiencing audio issues. I play on PC-Gaming laptop Within party chat individual people are...
  9. Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?: Hello I turned on my Xbox series X last night and I played a game for a few minutes then the fan became louder. I was confused so I just carried on playing until it happened again I started to...
  10. Why did my headphones suddenly get quiet on my monitor?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my headphones suddenly get quiet on my monitor?: Recently I have been having issues with the audio on my computer. My headphones (Soundcore space one) were working just fine plugged into my Dell S2721HGF. The next time I turned on my computer,...