why am I sanctioned / signaled ?

Discus and support why am I sanctioned / signaled ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, the account of my son (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) was signaled to have violated the rules of the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaoloCrostino, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. why am I sanctioned / signaled ?


    hello, the account of my son (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) was signaled to have violated the rules of the xbox live.

    I want to have all the information you have about this :

    reasons, who signaled this and why, etc. ?

    also what is the sanction ??

    and the proofs of course, because it's easy to signal abuse even without real motives (especially when it's a group signalment !)

    thanks.

    my case number : 1405063234

    :)
     
    PaoloCrostino, Nov 18, 2017
    #1
  2. Problem

    hello I signaled a friend unintentionally how to designate
     
    spezializedd66, Nov 18, 2017
    #2
  3. Sleyz Texas
    Sleyz Texas Guest
    Problem of unjustified banishment of my account on the Xbox live

    Hello,

    I am the owner of the Xbox live account named "" who was banished of the Xbox live. It happened when I was playing Grand Theft Auto 5 online. A player annoyed me, and didn't allow me to play. So, I send him a message, but he continued. So, I signaled
    him. Then, this player invited me in a chat group. I joined it, and in this group, there was around 8 persons. I presume that these persons where the friends of the player who annoyed me. So, they all signaled me for no reason, and now my account is banned.
    So, I would like to have my account back and if it is possible to send a warning to the persons who signaled me for no reasons. I have the Gamertag of the person who signaled me and annoyed me if you want.

    I already contacted the xbox technical support and the man with who I was speaking send me a link to arrive here because you are more qualified to resolve these sort of problems.

    Thank you.
     
    Sleyz Texas, Nov 18, 2017
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    why am I sanctioned / signaled ?

    Posting reference/case numbers is not allowed on the forums.

    The enforcement team do not use the forums.

    An email was sent to the address linked to your account telling you why you were suspended & how long for or you can check on the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

    You will never be told who reported you due to privacy & the enforcement team are under no obligation to show you the proof they have,something you agreed to when starting your account.

    Doesn't matter how many people report you,any report is investigated & you will only get suspended if you have violated the ToU/CoC.
     
    Daft Badger, Nov 19, 2017
    #4
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    why am I sanctioned / signaled ?

    Posting reference/case numbers is not allowed on the forums.

    The enforcement team do not use the forums.

    An email was sent to the address linked to your account telling you why you were suspended & how long for or you can check on the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

    You will never be told who reported you due to privacy & the enforcement team are under no obligation to show you the proof they have,something you agreed to when starting your account.

    Doesn't matter how many people report you,any report is investigated & you will only get suspended if you have violated the ToU/CoC.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    WHY SANCTION?!

    If it's a game specific ban, you would need to contact the developers. If it's an Xbox Live ban, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com for information and to see about submitting a case review.
  7. iTonic ZT Win User

    Regular Sanctions

    And don't tell me to go on enforcement to see the details, I don't have the special reason why I was sanctionned
  8. Sub Zero1 Win User

    why are russian people that are living in Russia not banned from online gaming on xbox? Is Microsoft prorussia or what? are there no sanctions for russian people?

    Are you a pro-Russian sympathizer or what? I only want the Russians living in Russia to be sanctioned and not the Russians outside of Russia, think for a second before you write anything! And why are you dragging the American government into the mud? In an interview, the Ukrainian president asked all countries to sanction Russian gamers.
  9. DarthSmirnov Win User

    Unavailable xbox store

    I confirm this issue. Rebooting and reset system doesn`t help. Me too, russian-speaking man. I`am not from russia and not using russian region on xbox. And I also meet this strange bug. Russian federation - only region upon sanctions. Why you apply sanctions restrictions even for russian language? What`s a point? It`s truelly discrimination of russian-speaking people around the world! According to US sanctions and policy of your company to suspend bussiness in russian federation, you may only restrict store by region. So, in total:
    1) You break your own rules. Why?
    2) You discriminate russian-speaking community, who do not live in Russia and even do not agree with Russian politic. It`s discrimination by language. It`s not a democracy, it`s a nazi-way. Again, why?
    RUSSIAN-SPEAKING CLIENTS LIVES MATTERS!!!

    I very hope that it is just a technical bug and will be fixed ASAP.
Thema:

why am I sanctioned / signaled ?

Loading...
  1. why am I sanctioned / signaled ? - Similar Threads - why sanctioned signaled

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]