Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?

Discus and support Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I went on vacation a few weeks ago, I logged into a different xbox console with my profile. Since returning home, I havent been able to play any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisL12_955, Dec 18, 2018.

  1. ChrisL12_955
    ChrisL12_955 Guest

    Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?


    When I went on vacation a few weeks ago, I logged into a different xbox console with my profile. Since returning home, I havent been able to play any games without being kicked off of xbox live and then the individual servers of the game I am playing (ie.
    EA servers). The issue persisted even when i removed my account from the other xbox. Why is this happening? (It is not a network issue)

    :)
     
    ChrisL12_955, Dec 18, 2018
    #1
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?

    Hi there Chris,

    Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with getting signed off Xbox Live.

    To help clarify the issue:

    • What type of connection are you using on your console? (Ethernet/Wireless)
    • Do you receive a specific error message?

    I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting article: "My
    Xbox One is getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live
    ".

    Try this and let us know the results.
  3. ChrisL12_955 Win User

    Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?

    Thank you for the suggestion, but nothing has changed.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?

    Hi there Chris,

    Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that the issue is persistent.

    Thanks for the information. The issue may be in the network due to bandwidth or channel settings on the router.

    To help clarify a bit more:

    Does this only happen with EA games or All games?

    Have you tried wired connection?

    Have you tried clearing your mac addresses on the console?

    • Settings > Network > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address > Clear > Restart
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?

    Hi Chris,

    Thanks for your post. I do note your comment on this being apart from networking but, issues with symptoms like this one are commonly correlated to a network connection issue. To best begin troubleshooting further, try turning the console off by holding
    the power button down on the console for 10 seconds, after, unplug your router and modem for 30 seconds, after plugging the router and modem back in allow them to power on and establish a connection. Once an internet connection is established, turn the console
    on and attempt to play.

    I hope this helps, thanks again.
  6. ChrisL12_955 Win User

    Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?

    I think it definitely has something to do with the fact that I signed into a different console, because it never was an issue beforehand. But it still doesnt make sense that the issue persists even after I removed my account from the other console.
Thema:

Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?

Loading...
  1. Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live? - Similar Threads - Why repeatedly being

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...