why am i recieving "Bad Request - Request Too Long"

Discus and support why am i recieving "Bad Request - Request Too Long" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I try to access anything on xbox.com, my profile, messages, games, friends list, etc. i receive - Bad Request - Request Too Long... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cirkadian_7, Jun 12, 2019.

  1. Cirkadian_7
    Cirkadian_7 Guest

    why am i recieving "Bad Request - Request Too Long"


    Every time I try to access anything on xbox.com, my profile, messages, games, friends list, etc. i receive - Bad Request - Request Too Long

    :)
     
    Cirkadian_7, Jun 12, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    why am i recieving "Bad Request - Request Too Long"

    Hello Cirkadian_7,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you let us know what device and browser you are using to access our website? Have you already tried clearing the cache/cookies from that device?

    Have you tried using a different browser to access Xbox.com, or a different device?

    Let us know these details so that we can better assist with troubleshooting this issue.
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

    Bad Request - Request Too Long

    I was having the same problems 2 days ago, it's OK at the moment tough. (Still slow)
  4. gooslaps goop Win User

    Bad Request - Request Too Long

    yeah it seems to be a bit hit and miss at the moment. i'm using IE8 and its fine for me but others that are using it seem to have a problem
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

    Bad Request - Request Too Long

    The forums are well fecked up mate unfortunately its just a case of grin and bear it and hopefully they will get sorted Im using IE9 at the moment and things are going good (so far) but its not working for everybody
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Bad Request - Request Too Long

    just need to empty your cache every so often
Thema:

why am i recieving "Bad Request - Request Too Long"

Loading...
  1. why am i recieving "Bad Request - Request Too Long" - Similar Threads - why recieving Bad

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. why didnt i recieve my 330 minecoins after redeeming the reward

    in XBoX on Windows
    why didnt i recieve my 330 minecoins after redeeming the reward: i didnt recieve my coins and it had made me very mad 29b84798-017c-4ae0-823f-3bafd08c4668
  9. Why i am not recieving verification code

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i am not recieving verification code: I know my password can sign into my email fine but dont recieve a verification code when trying to sign into my microsft store . I was trying to play minecraft butt it said couldnt sign you into x...
  10. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

    in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31